Looking for a pair of boots.

Reaction score
I'm bored with my cowboy boots, my uggs (sorry but I love them and they've been keeping my feet warm :P).. my fur trimmed boots.. basically all the boots I have! So... I'm looking for a pair of round-toed boots, that have a little bow or something cute at the toe area.. I've seen them somewhere .. think it was in Drapers Records but they cost loads.. so I'm looking for a high street version of them if anyone knows what I'm talking about! ... or anything else! I just want new boots!!

Thanx in advance!

I'm in London, so please bear that in mind lol

I'm sure a lot of us in the US would be glad to help too, but most of the online places don't ship overseas. I'd think some of the UK sites would be worth looking at - Barratts, Faith, etc.

Yeh Ive seen such gorgeous stuff on US sites.. it can get pretty depressing lol .. I've been a member and bought loads from Faith ..but they currently havent got anything that tickles my fancy :( I dont really like Barratts, I see them as boring. I like Shelly's, but their website is just ridiculously poor quality, same with Office and Bertie .. and I just dont have the time to visit their stores! But I'm willing to make time to go to any store which may have something to what i'm looking for.

Thanx for the reply :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->