Loop Tampon Cases

Sephora_Socialite said:
:rofl:

I just made a tampon case for my friend...inside is a letter for her so when she opens the case and shes cranky she can read it to make her feel better. I wrote a hillarious ode to her and her period :heart: :rofl:
no kidding... and ode to her menstruation cycle?

ugh. women. I will never fully grasp'em.

Well as women, you cant stop it so you might as well flo with it!

It's a tampen.

tampen2.jpg

surfermegz said:
And the ode to her and her period said....... :blink:

:rofl:

Its hillarious...maybe I'll post it later.:lol:

^ :shock: TamPEN....brings back memories.

Guy: Can I borrow a pen?
Friend: Can I have a tampon?

I reach for one and not look. "here you go"....I look at what I put in his hand....it was a tampon for my friend and not the pen :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither. :rolleyes: At least keeping them in a case would stop you accidentally pulling one out of your bag when you were reaching for something else (usually happens in mixed company of people you don't know that well :blush:)

^ I use a silk jewelry roll that was made to hold watches and spare watch bands. It works well ...

This thread is weird. I actually never bring tampons with me. That is also weird.

^ Oh my ... I could never get away with that. Are there vending machines everywhere? The ones I like are not sold that way ... I must have my own supply.

This thread is weird. I actually never bring tampons with me. That is also weird.

No way? I bring at least 4 usually. I need to change every 2 hours at least or I feel unsanitary (probably all in my head!)

And I keep mine in a clutch inside my bag, so if I carry it with me it doesn't scream TAMPONS! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kev007
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->