Louis Vuitton Watches.

Toxxxic

Reaction score
Hey can anybody post pictures of all the REAL Louis Vuitton watches that are sold at any of the Louis vuitton stores? I went to their website and only saw three for men and women and I was just wondering if there were anymore LV watches.

the ones shown on the website are the only ones.
however, they did release an extremely limited edition multicolore watch last year when the whole murakami thing started.

img1049545177.jpeg

img1049545180.jpeg

Thanks you so much, I prefer the multicolor one better than the one available on the website. Bah that watch must be 5 times its worth by now especially since its LE :(.

I LOVE THE REGULAR LV WATCHES..

i just wish they had a slightly larger face.

I personally think 95% of LV watches are ugly, and would never pay that amount of money for a lv watch.

louia vuitton watches are :sick: and overpriced, I'd much rather own a classic time piece like a movado or Tag Heuer

Originally posted by Diesel21@Jun 18th, 2004 - 10:16 am
louia vuitton watches are :sick: and overpriced, I'd much rather own a classic time piece like a movado or Tag Heuer
mmm I love movado watches. My mom has one and I end up stealing hers every once in awhile. I'd take my cute little Gucci watch over those LV watches any day...they look like children's cutesy watches IMO. :innocent:

I think the Murakami watch face is nice, i would swap the strap for a plain colour. Better still i'll stick with my Gucci timepiece. :lol:

Originally posted by Diesel21@Jun 18th, 2004 - 10:16 am
Dear Gods...Tags and Vuittons are :sick: and overpriced - Tag Heurs remind me of the kind of thing I made when I did work-experience as an industrial engineer...give me a real watch like a Cartier or a Movado...

errrrrm :unsure:
I do not like the LV watches at all. For the price, I'm not name dropping or naming a brand, there is this rolex I'd much rather get.

Aren't Louis Vuitton watches made by TAG HEUER , as they are both part of the LVMH stable ?

Like YSL Rive Gauche watches are made by BOUCHERON , both being part of the GUCCI stable ?

JUST a thought , to put the cat among the pigeons !!! :rolleyes:

KIT :innocent:

Some of the LV Tambour collection watches are OK. I would never pay $3000-$10000 for a fashion watch. You could get a Cartier for that.

Yea, my point exactly....vuitton isn't known for jewlery and watches like brands that are solely jewelry and watch makers. For example I would never pay 3grand for the new gold LV tag necklace, what a waste. It's just gold

Originally posted by Diesel21@Jun 18th, 2004 - 11:16 am
you are right!!!!

They really dont cost that price!!! max. $100

My new fossil watch is far superior to that LV watch, i mean i love LV but i really don't like their watches.

JR8309.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->