Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor

Diorling

Reaction score
Here are some snippets of what we have heard about this new album!

- The title is going to be Confessions on a Dance Floor - confirmed! :woot:

- The first single from the album will be a song called Hung Up - rumor

- Madonna will be using Steven Klien for the shooting of both the promotional photos (album photos) and the first music video - rumor

- Both Mirwais (who produced "Music" and "American Life") and Stuart Price (her musical director) will have a hand in producing the album - confirmed

- Mirwais' role on this album is very limited - rumor

- One of the tracks has the word "secret" in its title - rumor

- Madonna is to work with Bloodshy & Avant, who produced Britney's "Toxic" - semi-confirmed :shock:

- The album will be all dance music - confirmed :woot:

- The album will be released October/November, and a tour is to follow - confirmed. :buzz:

- A track called "I Love New York" exists - confirmed

- The album has some rock elements - rumor

- A track about homosexuality is supposed to exist - rumor :blink: (not sure, this whole Kabbalah thing)

- Other track titles include "Not Again," "Every Dog Has its Day," "The Devil Wouldn't Recognized You," and "Billy." - rumor

- Lyrics include: "Please Billy, you are not to blame. God loves you. He made you this way" - rumor :o

- Much like "Ray of Light," Madonna will limit her album to the magic number of 13 tracks - rumor

- Other song titles include "Would it Make You Happy," "Withered," "Insanity Fantasy," "Bloodshy & Avant Going Every Mile," "Bad Nature," "eXhileration," "I Trust Nothing," "Defying Gravity," "A Perfect World," "Way Off Base," "The Demon's Disco," "Beyond/Why Does it End?," and "Following the Sun!" - rumor

- The WB does not like "Confessions on a Dance Floor" as a title. - rumor

Im so excited - Confirmed.

:lol: Thanks for sharing!!!

What's the "sound"/"feel" of this album? Since each one of Madonna's is always something new.

There is a rumor that she is working with Will Gregory of Goldfrapp. I heard Maddy is a huge fan of the band so I wouldn't be surprised if some tracks have that Goldfrapp feel.

Ok, I'm really excited about this, and I've really surprised myself by it too.:blink:

Thanks so much for the info!

i think the title is pretty clever, much better than american life
though i think the immaculate collection has to be the best album name ever!

"Hung Up" has just been confirmed as the first single.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->