Marc Jacobs Doesn't Give a F*** (GQ story)

i just don't get it,why in this way. he already had all of this love,attention and high-praise,when he was a so-called grungy nerd,why would he have to transform himself in such a way. i've gone through my life without confidence....i have insecurities.....we all have...but i would not conform myself into some generic queen with an attitude. i certainly don't think bling,over-tanning or tattoos are going to comfort flaws. it's contriving to look at. then he mentions how galliano and lagerfeld have their schtick's and just makes me wonder his priorities....he just seems to be slaving to keep himself afloat as a mere personality rather than a designer. this just makes him look disingenuine.

Last edited by a moderator:
reading stories like this makes me think that marc could come to a sticky end...:cry:

the people that he's with seem so sketchy...:shock: (except for this trainer and Duffy)

Perhaps he needed to be thrown out like what Gucci did to Tom to bring him down to earth again! :P

:heart:

I love what he does, but this new Marc? I'm not a fan. He's gone from a sweet and insecure man to some over-stylized cariacture of dominating arrogance and anxiety. He's convinced he's the belle of the ball, but he needs the constant reassurance that all eyes are on him. It's saddening to see the transformation he's gone through as a person. He still seems so lost and confused, and left out, and the people around him are mostly sycophants and queens who encourage him feeling on top of the world without any substance behind it and seem to perpetuate this weird duality he's in.

Marc, stop breaking my heart!

marc is such a doll,
even the famous and rich have insecurities.

i hope he continues to do what he pursues in right now because he is pretty darn amazing.

I actually think this is just a phase that he's going through and while it's sad, we all go through phases, right?

He needs attention. Get over yourself. Your blue hair is shocking only because it's on an old man.

it's kind of funny...because judging by the response to this thread ...
no one gives a f*** about him anymore....

funny how that goes...:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->