Mariana Barcelos

Vini

Reaction score
Brazilian new faceta Way Models Brazil. Debut Prada FW 2019 Milan Instagram.com/waymodel

Stunning girl...

Lanvin F/W 2019 Paris

*vogue, nowfashion, livingly

height: 5'9" / 176CM
bust: 30 / 76
waist: 22 / 57
hips: 32.3 / 83
shoe: 7.5US / 38EU / 5UK
eyes: brown
hair: brown
instagram: @_maribarceloss

megamodelvitoria

Capixaba model premieres at Milan Fashion Week in Italy
Mariana Barcelos, who grew up in Vitoria, paraded for the brand Prada

The 16-year-old model for the state of Sao Paulo, Marian Barcelos (Mega Model Vitoria), debuted at Fashion Week in Milan. She paraded exclusively for Prada, one of the most important brands in ready-to-wear. Mariana is one of the few lucky Brazilian models to debut internationally in a weight brand.

Born in the Penha neighbourhood in Vitoria, she is of Arab descent and her father is of Portuguese origin. From Milan, she talked to revista.ag. Check out.

How was this experience of parading at Milan Fashion Week?
It was unbelievable, it's like I'm living in a dream. The sensations I felt, from when I learned the news to after having paraded, are inexplicable, only living to know what it is like.

Was a dream?
My dream was never to parade for Prada, but to grow in my career. Now surely this parade is part of what I did/do to achieve that dream.

How did you get to the Prada casting?
I am being prepared for the international market since I was 13 years old. I was able to achieve exclusivity with Prada. I am the first Capixaba to do Prada when I was 16 years old. This has an inexplicable dimension.

Are you living in Europe?
I'm not. This was the first time I came here, and it was because of work.

What career experience?
I've done some parades in Brazil, which taught me a lot. It's a very busy, tiring live and you should always be willing. But the feeling of taking a photo shoot or enting the catwalk is incredible.

What do you want now?
I want to grow even more, to do editorials, campaigns, other parades, in short, to run after my dream.

Are you going to live in Europe?
I can not say, the life of a model is unpredictable. I just moved to Sao Paulo and, so far, I will continue for some time.
Modelo capixaba estreia na Semana de Moda de Milão, na Itália

A-modelo-capixaba-Mariana-Barcelos-e-o-empresA-rio-da-Mega-Model-MoisA-s-....jpg

Capixaba premieres on international catwalks at Prada parade
Developed by Moisés Nascimento, Mega Model Vitoria, Mariana Barcelos paraded Thursday (21), the autumn winter 2019 collection in Milan, Italy

The 16-year-old model from the state of Rio de Janeiro, Mariana Barcelos, premiered Thursday at the fashion week in Milan. She paraded exclusively for one of the most important brands in the international prêt-à-porter, Prada, led by Miuccia Prada. Mariana is one of the few lucky Brazilian models to debut internationally with a brand of Prada weight.

She is run by Espírito Santo resident Moisés Nascimento, who is at the helm of the Mega Model franchise in the state. He was preparing the model since he was 13 years old. "Since I saw her, I felt she would have a future of international top-model runways. This is a job that we do and you never know if you can do it, but we did it with Mariana," said Moses, who travels on next week to meet the model and accompany her casting for fashion week in Paris, which closes the international parade circuit.

Mariana arrived at the agency Mega in the first selection of models made in Victoria, with only 13 years. She's from Bairro da Penha, in Vitoria. The mother has Arab descent and father is of Portuguese origin. Mariana could only debut at the age of 16 and did not want to burn her before that, not even in national parades, because I saw in her a huge potential, "reveals Moses.

If the parade for Prada is a watershed in Mariana's career, it's also in the career of Moses, who has been acting as an agency director for 14 years, but this is his first job as a career director for a model. "I loved it from the beginning and chose it for this watershed in my career as well," he explains.

It is the first capixaba to integrate a prêt-à-porter parade of a brand of weight like a Prada.

Capixaba estreia em passarelas internacionais no desfile da Prada

*Translated from Portuguese by google

She remind me Ellen Rosa. Great body and stunning face.

Giambattista Valli FW 2019 Paris (Opened)
_ALE0011.jpg
val_0001.jpg
_CAN1769.jpg

Lanvin FW 2019 Paris
_DAN0497.jpg

Altuzzara FW 2019 Paris
_ALE0026.jpg

ADR00432.jpg

Hermes FW 2019 Paris
_FIO0373.jpg

vogue

Chanel Cruise 2020

ESTE Paper Online

Editorial:
"Felicidade 03"
Photographer: Fernando Tomaz
Art Director: Roberta Cardoso
Stylist: Leandro Porto
Hair/Make Up: Jake Falchi
Models: Alysson Rodrigues, Bryan Cunha, Felipe Castelo Branco, Mariana Barcelos, Rayane Brown and Savannah Emy

facebook.com/fordmodelsbr

Test Shoot - London 2019

Photographer:
Rio-Romaine
Hair: Kanae Kikuchi
Make Up: Grace Ellington

facebook.com/fordmodelsbr

Sies Marjan

Editorial:
"Hypercolor"
Photographer: Gareth McConnell
Stylist: Megan Bowman Gray