Bust: 32 / 81 B cm
Waist: 24.5 / 62 cm
Hips: 34.5 / 87 cm
Shoe W: 39 / 6
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Agency: Select Model Management - London
selectmodel

^so true:P. She looks like Iekeliene meets Gemma Ward:heart:. Hope she grows a few inches more cuz I can EASILY see her becoming BIG^_^

:wub:

kBM3M0Z.jpg

instagram/daniellechin_

^so true:P. She looks like Iekeliene meets Gemma Ward:heart:. Hope she grows a few inches more cuz I can EASILY see her becoming BIG^_^

I don't think she is a young teen so the chances of her growing that much is highly unlikely. Maybe 1 inch? Besides, agencies often add 2 inches to a girls height anyway so she is more like 5'5 :o

instagram @daniellechin_ & @martha_rosee

Not particularly impressed with her recent shots. Very confused by the Gemma Ward comparison.
With all the welcome back 'throwback' images of teenage Gemma Ward everywhere looking mind-blowingly special, I couldn't bring myself to even use the words Gemma Ward to describe this girl. She does photograph well, and don't get me wrong, she is a pretty girl, but nothing special. And definitely doesn't have the full doll face and incredibly wide spaced eyes that Gemma has. Her nose for a start is way too chiselled.

Hunter Original S/S 2016 London

Thomas Tait S/S 2016 London

nowfashion.com

I said she is not comparable to Gemma Ward but I think it's because she is so individual & has her own look. She is developing so well recently and looks more confident, showing off different angles with a mix of pretty but also chiselled edge. She is developing into a really great model and I'm looking forward to seeing how she develops even more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->