Michelle Moraal

verna_gold

Charm Offensive
Reaction score
Does anyone now anything about this girl? I think Michelle Moraal is her name.

This pic is from an editorial in The Face from sometime around 1999/2000 and ever since i saw it i've wanted some more info and photos of her.

Thanks!

lastscan1.jpg

Does no one recognise her at all?:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I think it was from a bit earlier, say a 1998 issue.

Does anyone have back copies of The Face from that era that might have this editorial in? The picture above is from page 84. I would love to see the rest of it, or at least know which issue it's from so i could buy a copy on ebay or something!

:flower:

I now have some more info, even though it's only of interest to me, unfortunately! The pic in the above post and the pics below are part of an editorial in the December 1997 issue of The Face. It's called Sarf Coastin' and was shot by Elaine Constantine. Oh, i wish i knew more about this girl, but it's 9 years ago now, so i guess i really should get over it! :lol:

ElaineFa9712Various05.jpg

ElaineFa9712Various01.jpg

coolkae.tripod.com

I've just realise when i looked at one of the pics up close, it says she was with Elite. Not that that helps me now, it was so long ago!

Actually, looking on Elite's site, there is a Michelle, but it's only a tiny pic and i can't tell if it's her and i can't access the portfolio! :( Is anyone able to do this? Please?:flower:

Hurray!:woot: :woot: :woot: I've found her with Pulse Management! I am going to post all the pics from her portfolio and the thread shall live! I am now the happiest girl in the world (it doesn't take much to make me happy:lol: )!

Acester! You're the first person to join me in this thread since i created it a couple of months ago AND you leave as positive comment! :clap:

Is this her? It doesn't really look like her...:unsure: . But she's down as Michelle M and Pulse is sort of joined with Elite so...I'm going to post the pics anyway but if anyone can access the portfolios at Elite then i'd be eternally grateful to see some pics that were definately her.

Surely, she can't have done only one good editorial in her life, coz these pics are nowhere near as good as those in The Face:(

1l.jpg 3l.jpg

4l.jpg 5l.jpg

6l.jpg 11l.jpg

12l.jpg17l.jpg

20l.jpg 22l.jpg

pulse management

Actually I think she does mostly commercial work because her face looks familiar from that area.

These don't really look like her...but it's been 9 years since she did that shoot for The Face. She might have changed since then? If it's not her, i'm going to look a right fool for putting all these pics up!

23l.jpg 25l.jpg

24l.jpg 26l.jpg

27l.jpg 28l.jpg

30l.jpg 31l.jpg

32l.jpg 33l.jpg

pulse

I've got a horrible feeling this isn't her...the eyes are the right colour,but the nose is completely different? :doh: :wacko:
34l.jpg

35l.jpg 37l.jpg

38l.jpg 42l.jpg

pulse

It makes sense, i suppose that she only does commercial stuff, as she must be quite old now, by old i mean mid-twenties, old in modelling terms! And they list her height as 5'8 so she's probably a bit smaller.

This is the tiny pic they have up at Elite, now i'm sure THAT'S her, if only i could get to the portfolio!

41s.jpg

elite

Mods - please could you delete this thread as i've just discovered all the pics i've just posted are of Michelle McCallum not Michelle Moraal! (Now i .feel deeply foolish!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->