Miss Sixty S/S 2016 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

katcty

Reaction score
MissSixty_ADV_SS16_Logo_B.jpg

MissSixty_ADV_SS16_Logo_A.jpg

MissSixty_ADV_SS16_Logo_C.jpg

"Here is the brand new Miss Sixty Spring 2016 global ad campaign, featuring supermodel Natalia Vodianova. Miss Sixty is re-positioning itself as a luxury denim brand, recently opening a new concept store in Westfield White City with more stores to follow, including Brompton Road. What do you think of this as a new venture for the brand?
They are exploring femininity of denim through trend-led pieces for this new campaign, which was shot in London by a team of top international photographers and stylists. It’s entitled On Road in reference to the retro yet ever evolving nature of denim in the fashion world. Lensed by renowned photographic duo, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the campaign embodies the spirit of Miss Sixty – retro but modern, playful and sexy." - Denim Blog

source: denimblog.com

ummm..its Miss Sixty tho. Cant get past that and this 'revamped' campaign isnt convincing me otherwise. :ermm:

Not the best campaign although I like the first shot, the rest looks cheap.

These clothes are awful even Natalia can't help here.

Natalia's cold and distant look doesn't go hand in hand with Miss Sixty's cheap and commercial image.

I'm not offended by this. She looks good but I didn't know that Miss Sixty was relevant anymore.

Metallic effects on text look cheap 99% of the time (this is no exception), plus "the blonde babe in the red car" concept is more efficient to sell beer or for Carl´s Jr... not for a denim brand trying to re-position itself as a luxurious name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->