Model Casting F/W 2023.24 & Cruise 2024

So many miscasts at Balenciaga. Ines, Amber, Poly, MCB, Ceretti brought too much of their own personality when even Herzigova tried to keep herself in the right mood

it seems like all the models he couldn’t book for the FW show (I suppose it was because of the scandal) suddenly forgot that Demna and his team were accused of being a bunch of pervs.

Vyalitsyna at Valentino. So unexpecting to see her doing big show again

I wonder who was the casting director for Celia Kritharioti, Elie Saab & Zuhair Murad. Ladies like Faretta, Josephine Le Tutour & Pauline Hoarau amongst others did all three.

Isabelle looked brain dead but looking at the collection it was actually very fitting.

it seems like all the models he couldn’t book for the FW show (I suppose it was because of the scandal) suddenly forgot that Demna and his team were accused of being a bunch of pervs.

The casting is quite strange because he has seldom used any conventional top models of that calibre in his shows for Balenciaga. Why now?

I was surprised to see Isabelle Huppert modelling for Balenciaga, considering it was a campaign image featuring her that generated a lot of controversy.

I was happy to see Yasmin Wijnaldun walk Valentino. I had thought the high fashion casting directors had turned their backs on her.

The casting is quite strange because he has seldom used any conventional top models of that calibre in his shows for Balenciaga. Why now?

I was surprised to see Isabelle Huppert modelling for Balenciaga, considering it was a campaign image featuring her that generated a lot of controversy.

I was happy to see Yasmin Wijnaldun walk Valentino. I had thought the high fashion casting directors had turned their backs on her.

Given all of Isabelle Huppert's insane roles, I'm pretty sure the Balenciaga drama was barely a scandal to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->