New trend in unisex accessories.

Viespatis

Reaction score
I sarted new trend especially focused on new trend bracelets. I would like to hear your opinion about that. Would you wear it or not and argumentations. Thank you in advance for involvement !

I just recently launched a unisex watch business. Think unisex is definitely a big trend and will only grow more.

I feel like bracelets interfere with work, especially when I'm at a computer. I don't mind rings on men/women though.

I agree that unisex accessories have huge potential. I've seen many women wearing men's watches recently as the larger size is becoming more and more popular for girls. I think that this trend is also extremely applicable to winter accessories such as hats and scarves especially considering that neutral tones are very "in" for women's fashion and traditionally male fabric such as herringbone and houndstooth are quickly gaining popularity among women. Many high end as well as department store designers have been producing more and more menswear inspired clothing for women (tailored jackets, vests, etc). If I had to bet on it I would say that unisex accessories will only grow in popularity an demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->