New York City - Atelier

The Baron said:
Ah, if only we had such a boutique stuffed with Japanese and Belgians here in Austin... Le sigh :flower:

:lol:

Now, I can't wait to go to A on MY birthday :wink::woot:

I'm not sure if you're looking very hard, if that's all you see. And the gents that work there are very friendly, even moreso considering how very cold the reception can be in some of the other boutiques nearby.

And that, my friend, is the absolute truth. Visiting New York and its boutiques for the first time, I wasn't expecting the warmness, especially from a store that stocks up such brooding and dusky exhibits. The retailers at places that were on the "poppier" side of things were so much more hard-edged and detached than the two guys that I found working there.

i've been there a handful of times, and they've always been nice to me.
i'll try a lot different things, and probably walk out with one piece or sometimes nothing. it's expensive!!!!

but yeah, very cool, if you can pull it off.

I dunno..perhaps I always go there at the wrong time but everytime that I am there I can only see the basic black blazers, fetishesqe bondage pants, and some cheesy white tees...how come I never find the things that I see on the runways...oh and the SAs spook me...I'm always afriad to try things because I think they might club me if I don't buy it..:ninja:

maybe it just doesn't match Foxie-Pooh's taste?

atelier moved to tribeca, right?

im gonna visit the new shop when i go to NYC this spring :smile:

Hey, I just noticed they have a collaboration w/ YSL/Pilati on their website...Wouldn't normally associate the 2, but nice stuff regardless..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->