Numéro Russia July-August 2015 : Samantha Gradoville by Federico De Angelis

artemovartem

Reaction score
Samantha Gradoville gracing the latest cover of Numéro Russia in Irina Marie Bondarenko swimwear, photography by Federico De Angelis.

11391556_10204541212507045_2365300479359519853_n.jpg

art8amby.wordpress.com

Hilary Rhoda must've been busy. Samantha looks great but the image isn't ideal for a cover. Very dated.

It's a cool cover and it's always exciting to see Samantha.
Even though the background looks fake, it's nice to see that it is season appropriate.

Irina Bondarenko is a swimwear designer now?

this is new EIC's first issue if im not mistaken

Samantha looks great but the fake background ruins it for me.

Very bad. She doesn't look confident at all, the pose is forced and the background ridiculous.

I surprisingly like it! The lighting of the shot, amazingly, makes the fake background tolerable and I think Samantha looks pretty confident!

I'm happy to see Sam again, but it looks so photoshopped. I'm half-convinced she was standing in front of a green screen!

it does have that bond girl vibe but they photoshopped the hell out of it

EXCLUSIVE – NUMÉRO RUSSIA JULY/AUGUST 2015

PHOTOGRAPHER: FREDERICO DE ANGELIS
MODEL: SAMANTHA GRADOVILLE
STYLING: IRINA MARIE
HAIR: FRANCO ARGENTO
MAKE UP: HELENA KOMAROVA

photocouture-show.com

Her modelling is too weak for what could have been a great ed.
No heat and sex appeal, or real strength in her eyes. Was one for Doutzen, Anais or Hilary etc

I actually think she did ok with some of the shots in her edit. Yes, the sex appeal isn't notable, but she doesn't look vacant. I loathe the images with the false backdrop, the water ones are stunning though. I think the third shot would've been a better cover is she turned her face to the camera.

Thanks for posting, Kate! :flower:

I actually said this already in her thread, the outside photos are much better than the ones shot inside.
And I agree about the 3rd shot, I don't even mind she's not looking at the camera, it STILL would have made a better cover.

Samantha actually has sex appeal, I just dont think this is the point of this type of photoshoot. She looks gorgeous always though.

And you're welcome :flower:

ПЕРВОЕ ЧУВСТВО (THE FIRST FEELING)
Photographer: Maxim Repin
Stylist: Sayuri Murakami
Hair: Tsuyoshi Harada
Make-up: Mahfud
Model: Zhenya Katava

Numéro Russia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members