Peter Pan Collars

...and don't forget Miu Miu :heart:

00120m.jpg
00140m.jpg

00150m.jpg
00160m.jpg

[style.com]

I love it personally but can understand why someone wouldn't :flower:

oh charles anastase, those outfits are perfection. the clothes, the make-up. *drool*

Hmmm....mom used to buy me clothes with peter pan collars when I was a kid. I loved them then, not so sure now.

I buy a lot of thrift and there always seems to be a lot of blouses with peter pan collars so I guess I've been wearing this trend for a few years already...go me, ahead of the game...:P

strawberry daiquiri said:
I've seen them in all of those places!

you obviously frequent funkier places than i do :cry:

the Charles Anastase examples are too cute :heart:

i really like the peter pan collars. :P
esp. love the way rei does them at comme des garçons this season..!
(as well as on the wedding dress outfits from f/w05 were just ...:crush: )

I've seen peter pan collars everywhere since October and I can see that their not going anywhere this spring.

It seems to have reached a certain saturation point, for me.
I'm just a teeny bit sick of them.
I think that I prefer them on shirts as opposed to dresses.

Peter Pan collars are cute. I see them often in Asian stores because they love cute there (Harajuku Girls, anyone?:() I've even seen a variation to the theme with a collar made wholly of pearls. They don't suit everyone tho. Their great for young people (with a thing for quirk) only. Everyone else should steer clear.

I like them when they are kept kind of clean and simple, but when they are not I go off them quickly. I think one has to have a very elegant neck for this look too.

I love the peter pan collar when simple and without too much frill... this one is def on my lust list atm:

04m.jpg

credit: style.com

since I like shirts with collars in general, it's no surprise that I like peter pan collars. yep, they are like everywhere now, but I always seem to like them on oversized shirts more than the tighter, shorter type of shirts that I'm seeing all over the place.

I think they can look really cute, especially poking out from underneath a jumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->