Please Help Me Find These Boots!

12 boots

Reaction score
Hi, I found these boots on ebay and fell in love with them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I guess they are vintage, I can't even read the designer on the soles.
They were too small for me :( so I didn't buy them but I kept the pics.
I love everything of them :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love how you can wear them up or down (slouchy style)
I love their heel and the point and the color...EVERYTHING!

PLEASE FASHION ADDICTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, HELP ME FIND A SIMILAR PAIR!
I live in Italy (I know..I know...we should have wonderful shoes here...but not cowboy boots!) but I would order them worldwide!

[attachmentid=24685]

I like those alot. I think ebay is the only place I've seen that had nice, cute and unique looking boots like that

If you go to http://www.office.co.uk they're selling a few different cowboy boots. I like the black ones with the floral print on them. Also, keep and eye on http://www.faith.co.uk over the next few weeks. My friend's sister works there and says they're getting loads of cowboy boots in so they should be on the website too! Good luck!

I don't think they're vintage - I saw a lot of this kind of thing at the shoe shows in Milan, in the Spring, so most likely you'll be able to buy them this winter. Probably have better look finding them on European websites though.

You could try www.shoe-shop.com and www.voodooshoes.com

This is a good website too but the prices are £££

http://www.rsolesboots.com/ I love the name of the site heehee

thanks to everyone for your reply!

I'll look at the websites you told me.

I just realized the brand name is ABILENE a searching on the web I found out they are not vintage. But I couldn't find the exact model I'm looking for...guess I'll have to search a lot...

:smile:

Originally posted by 12 boots@Aug 26 2004, 07:40 AM
thanks to everyone for your reply!

I'll look at the websites you told me.

I just realized the brand name is ABILENE a searching on the web I found out they are not viontage. But I couldn't find the exact model I'm lokking for...guess I'll have to search a lot...
:smile:
[snapback]345852[/snapback]​

Don't worry - there were SO MANY boots like this at the shows it'll only be a matter of time - winter stock(esp boots) is still being delivered, its still August.

Originally posted by 12 boots@Aug 25 2004, 09:30 AM
Hi, I found these boots on ebay and fell in love with them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I guess they are vintage, I can't even read the designer on the soles.
They were too small for me :( so I didn't buy them but I kept the pics.
I love everything of them :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love how you can wear them up or down (slouchy style)
I love their heel and the point and the color...EVERYTHING!

PLEASE FASHION ADDICTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, HELP ME FIND A SIMILAR PAIR!
I live in Italy (I know..I know...we should have wonderful shoes here...but not cowboy boots!) but I would order them worldwide!

[attachmentid=24685]
[snapback]344791[/snapback]​

You've got amazing taste !!!! :wink:

Thank guys but although I like the shape and color of the shelpers boots, none of them really look like the ones I'm looking for because they are too stiff, I'm looking for a more soft/slouchy kind of boots.

Originally posted by 12 boots@Aug 30 2004, 10:14 AM
Thank guys but although I like the shape and color of the shelpers boots, none of them really look like the ones I'm looking for because they are too stiff, I'm looking for a more soft/slouchy kind of boots.
[snapback]349831[/snapback]​

I know. But I think they will be softer when you wear them. But I'm not sure. But you can't always say from the picture how they look in real. Maybe they have putted something inside them to make them look that way.

Originally posted by 12 boots@Aug 30 2004, 03:14 AM
[snapback]349831[/snapback]​

You'll just have to be patient: you're in Italy and the ones that I saw at the show in Milan that were like Siennas were mostly by Italian factories. Its still August. The boot deliveries don't really start to arrive until September. You will get some! I know you will. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->