Pony

L.A.Trash

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I hope I've posted this in the right forum (this is my first post). I am looking for a particular item of clothing, in fact I have been looking for it for over a year! I have searched the internet, stores, vintage stores etc but no luck!
The item I am looking for is a track top by the sportswear brand Pony preferably in black with chevrons down the arm. I have seen many celebrities wearing them including Justin Timberlake and Orlando Bloom but have no idea where to get them! I have emailed Pony but they won't reply! I'm sure someone on here will know where to find them. Unfortunatley the only photo I can find is of the track pants.

ponypants.jpg

It's not so much the item as the principle that I CAN find it!!
Thanks,

xx

i love pony stuff! :D

have you tried looking at store locations on the official pony website, and then contacting some stores seprately...and asking if they stock that particular item?

just a suggestion...you might have alreay tried.

Good luck, and welcome!

scott.

well if you have looking for this piece over a year, maybe the Pony stores/retailers don't sell it anymore.

ebay maybe baby!
(I by a lot of designerclothes there when they are off season!!)

Hey Skot4mc and perfect10,
I have phoned up some stores in the UK but not in the US, I will try that next time I am there. The picture of those pants was actually from ebay! I searched on there for so long, its such a mystery, I see so many celebrities wearing them, but maybe you are right and they don't sell it anymore :(
I'll keep looking and let you know if I ever find one!

L.A. Trash - I'll keep an eye out for it! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
throcher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->