Ponystep #4 Fall / Winter 12.13 : Mutya, Keisha, Siobhan

Greenway

Reaction score
article-0-16375400000005DC-589_634x862.jpg

They've been through more lineups than any other band, but now the original Sugababes have reformed and are back with a vengeance.
Now going by band name Mutya Keisha Siobhan, MKS in short, the three singers have gathered forces once again and are ready to release their first new music since storming the charts in 2000.
And the musical trio look like they're better than ever as they grace the cover of Ponystep magazine.

article-0-16375404000005DC-483_634x472.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

I hate the cover but am glad that they are back..they were the original stylish yet edgy singers before Rihanna and the rest

Oh my greatness, I love this cover. The original Sugababes still lovely as their debut.

SUGABABES!!! I love them. :woot:

hate the cover but i like them.

well, I am shocked how it all finally ends... I have lost interest in them so I have not know that the "new" group split and this "original" come back... I like the cover and wish their comeback will be successful, although I consider the second formation (Heidi, Mutya, Keisha) the best...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this! Ponystep typically does some pretty fabulous covers (Donatella, Dame Edna), but this is ridiculous. There's absolutely no hype in the UK around these three (yet), so I feel like it's a waste of a cover. Plus that piercing above her lip makes it seem very amateurish...

I actually have no idea what they sound like or what they are like but if the original name is anything to go by then I can bet my bottom dime it was terrible.

The rebirth and separation from the name is interesting though I suppose. Strange thing for a mag like Ponystep to cover though.

Katie Price is also in this issue (dailymail.co.uk);

I actually have no idea what they sound like or what they are like but if the original name is anything to go by then I can bet my bottom dime it was terrible.

The rebirth and separation from the name is interesting though I suppose. Strange thing for a mag like Ponystep to cover though.

they actually sound better than the name suggests lol

Ugly had Heidi in it though, if you want the real Sugababes you need to look at Overload. They were at their best when Siobhan was still in there.

OMG SUGABABES!!! Lovely cover. Hate the new name though

Ponystep always manages to take the randomest selection of famous people and make them look so good. I've never seen Katie Price look better!

Collection Autumn Winter 2012
Lena Hardt, Melissa Tammerijn and Toby. Styled by Phoebe Arnold. Hair by Halley Brisker. Make Up by Adrien Pinault.

Source: sebastianmader.com

'DESTINATION ANYWHERE'
Ph: Andreas Larsson
Styling: Ondine Azoulay

adamsky.se

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->