PORTS 1961 F/W 2023.24
Photography:
David Sims
Styling: Karl Templer
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Model: Karolina Spakowski

theimpression.com

What?! No!! Where's Steven? What a disappointment.

But other than that, it's really not a bad campaign.

you can’t go wrong with her. she’s absolutely stunning. but let’s be honest: this is a glorified lookbook.
Meisel isn’t shooting the campaigns anymore because Karl is not the creative director anymore.

Is this the official one and not a lookbook? I don't spot their huge logo as usual.

This must be a lookbook.

I'm pretty sure all signs are pointing to the Ports 1961 reboot being a major flop. Since Karl's change of role last December the runway shows seem to have stopped and I'm sure the Meisel campaigns will come to an end...

I'm a KT stan for life, but I'm not mad. Unfortunately not every stylist is made for bigger roles (we see it with Edward as well let's be honest) and I would rather see him clocking the odd editorial and campaign job. Plus he's literally driving Zara forward ATM anyway.

you can’t go wrong with her. she’s absolutely stunning. but let’s be honest: this is a glorified lookbook.
Meisel isn’t shooting the campaigns anymore because Karl is not the creative director anymore.
Karl is no longer the CD?

She is really stunning! She is a mix from an androgynos model and a beauty model. Very outshining. She has so many expressions. Wow.
Absolutly in love with her. I dont know whom I like more, her or Ida Heiner :grinning:
But indeed that looks more like a lookbook than a campaign. But she is doing a good job. Cant wait to see her in more fashion editorials.

Massively disappointed there's no Steven Meisel for us this season. Yet despite approving of both Karolina Spakowksi and David Sims, the end result here leaves a whole lot to be desired. It's all just so... flat, lifeless and pedestrian. There's more compelling imagery up on Zara's website as I type!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->