Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky split?

newprincesita

Reaction score
:shock::shock::shock:
They spend over nine years together but now Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have decided to call it quits on their relationship.
The “Lovely Bones” babe and the “Wrestler” director both confirmed the split via their rep, though no reason has been given.
lg.php

Darren and Rachel have a four-year-old son named Henry Chance and they’ll both be seeking joint custody of him now that they’re not together anymore.
According to one gossip source, Rachel has been rumored to be linked to Daniel Craig, though he’s been with girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell since 2005.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/rachel-weisz/rachel-weisz-and-darren-aronofsky-break-435336

That's so sad to hear! I'm a huge Darren Aronofsky fan. He's an incredible director with his crazy mind game movies. I'm looking forward to Black Swan.
I feel bad for their child.. awww. How long were they together for?!

That's so sad to hear! I'm a huge Darren Aronofsky fan. He's an incredible director with his crazy mind game movies. I'm looking forward to Black Swan.
I feel bad for their child.. awww. How long were they together for?!
9 years if i'm not mistaken. :flower:
i love Aronofsky's movies a lot, but after he signed that petition he's on my black list. tho, i thought he and Rachel were a cute couple, seems they stayed in pretty good relations after this too.

Those loud cheers you hear are men around the world hopeful they have a renewed chance to win Rachel's heart. :lol:

U1278251INP.jpg

Petition for Polanski.

oh I didn't know he signed that. I still love his movies but that kind of changes the way I view him. well... he makes crazy movies so I'm not surprised he's a little crazy too.

News of the World has a pic of Rachel and Daniel Craig together. They are so hot.

so it's true? wow. they do look nice together. :smile:

EDIT: here's the pic
il95k5.jpg

community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible, horrible couple. I love Daniel, but Rachel annoys me to no end. Even in that pic, she looks like she's blabbing her head off.

Lainey's view:
After several weeks of speculations, we know now that TMZ was right. When they broke news that Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky were splitting, they also very subtly suggested that Daniel Craig was behind it:

“…sources tell TMZ Rachel has been linked to "James Bond" star Daniel Craig for months. They worked together on the upcoming flick, "Dream House," in February and March of 2010.”

The two were caught over Christmas on a romantic getaway to Dorset Village, holding hands, super “clingy” per witnesses, leaving no doubt that they are together…which obviously brings up the next question: since when? Here’s how the timeline breaks down:
  • Dream House wrapped in March
  • Craig and Satsuki Mitchell were still together in New York in May, seemingly happy, at the Met Gala. This is their last public outing.
  • Weisz was at Aronofsky’s side in September for Black Swan and TIFF
  • November 9th TMZ has the exclusive that Weisz and Aronofsky are done. Weisz’s team appears to be unprepared for the story, prompting a publicist to issue a hasty confirmation that it was over “months” ago
  • No denials or confirmations of anything re: Daniel Craig
  • December 26 News of the World captures the two on Christmas holiday seemingly in love
So… did they get into it on set? Did they step out on their respective partners? Did they try to suppress their attraction and finally succumb? Did they deceive Satsuki and Aronofsky? UK gossips are suggesting that Weisz had not told Aronofsky about her relationship with Craig. This however comes from the Daily Mail, not exactly a bastion of reliability. They’re quoting a source who says that:

“It’s not the way she wanted Darren to find out about (Rachel) and Daniel. He obviously knew about the rumours they were seeing each other, but he’d rather have heard it from Rachel’s own lips. It’s the least he deserves.”

The Daily Mail is bullsh-t most of the time, yes. But in this case…something seems shady, non? It feels like these two pulled a high-end LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian and, just like LeAnn and Eddie, snuck around like teenagers until they inevitably got found out.

Really curious now to see how this plays. Because Daniel Craig is intensely private. He’s almost paranoid about it. And this is about as public as it gets. Once their lust haze wears off, there will be trouble. Trust.

Oh and PS – the rumours are already starting to fly around that she’s pregnant. Nothing slamdunk so far, just speculation though it would hardly, hardly be surprising.

I would so not be surprised if she was pregnant -- this seems like one of those epic, steamy affairs that always ends with a child and a major sobering up to the reality of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->