Rogan for Target

Yep thats it. I love that dress! I think I love my plaid top & dress the most at the moment though... my favs keep changing lol.

ok, here they are...sorry the pic is a bit dark...

jjo0gl.jpg

my pic

I am definitely going to get the grey tshirt dress if they have any left at my target. Looks great with the vest too Kimair. :flower:

kimair, your outfit looks fab. especially with those ace shoes!

Kimair, you are totally making me regret not buying that vest. It's sold out now and it looks so good on you, I want one now!

That vest looks great! We didnt even get that one but there was alot we didnt get. I have the dress though... love it!

looks great kimair! i finally wore my top today :heart:

Attachments

• 2photo.jpg
    2photo.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 24
I washed the t-shirt dress in cold water and line dried it...now it's just a long t-shirt. LOL!

WHAT?! How could that happen without drying it in the dryer? Thats nuts.

marla...really?? :o
crud, now i'm wishing i got a medium...:doh:
thanks everyone for the comments and karma...:heart::heart:

Yeah, I really don't understand it but I took it off the hanger the other day and put it on and there was a lot more of me hanging out than there was when I bought it. I wish I had taken pics after I bought it so I could show everyone. I suppose I could still wear it as a dress but not on windy days or if I planned on bending over at any point.

aww that stinks! i haven't washed any of mine yet..they're sitting in my to wash under 'sensitive' mode in washing machine. i've started to always read the care instructions since i ruined a piece a really liked years ago. gaaah. i can't believe i'm doing this for $20 shirts though! but $20 is $20!

I've washed my tube dress, jumper, and sweater vest in the delicate cycle and hang dried. I didn't notice any shrinkage.

My striped tee and dress are going back to Target. I'm over them.

After wearing the tshirt dress around yesterday and then stretching it a bit, it seems to have gone back to it's original length.

that's good to hear marla...

wroxton...i love the plaid shirt on you...very cute!

I have that plaid top... its one of my favs.

Im slowly wearing all the pieces I bought...

I wore the plaid dress the other day with black footless tights, ballet flats & a 3/4 sleeve Isaac Mizrahi blazer.

Today I wore...
The long sleeveless cardigan with a loose white tee from H&M, James front patch pocket jeans & black Havaianas flip flops.

i wound up coming across this on sale at target when visiting family ....
i really wasn't interested in anything...

but then i tried some on and it all fit so amazing and the fabrics were so nice that i wound up buying 4 pieces and then ordering 2 more online!...

this was the best target collab imo....
really cool and simple but modern shapes...
and amazing fabrics...

i liked my stuff so much that i actually went to the rogan store and bought 4 more things!...

yay rogan!...
:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->