• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoes I Designed Tonight

GO CRAIG!!!!!

they are Great

i showed yesturdays lot to Tamara Mellon at Jimmy Choo....she said 'if they're possible to make, i'll wear them'

:lol:

This is something a bit different, pure fantasy, a bit of eastern influence...and some futuristic materials maybe :P

I've called these Maziq

Say hi to Tamara, Sean :P

WOW! They're great.
I'll have a pair of the Portia's please! heehee :flower:

You do all of that using Photoshop?

Craig you as simple incrediable! I bow down to you!! I'm speechless!

Sean those are your designs.. HOLY F*UCK! I love them all!! WOW! Again I'm speechless.. WOW! one more time.. WOW!

both of you are simply AMAZING!

Thanks guys! :heart:

It's a pleasure to turn Sean's ideas into drawings.

It's always a boost to receive such amazing encouragement from you all, too. More shoes to come soon :P

Next up

The Juicy collection, in four styles...quite pointy!

Wow, those are great great great shoes! I especially love the Julia Jewels and the Rowena from the Juicy collection! I love to see all these different ideas and not just the same old same old! Brill!

Edited to add:
I just saw sean's shoes and SEAN!!! Fabulous ideas! I adore those mesh shoes!! And Craig!! Love the angle you did them from! ultra-fabu!

HELLO FABULOUS! Get me a pair of those. :wink: Those ones with cherries very reminiscent of Manolo Blahnik for Ossie Clark back in those days.

are those like real drawings? with pen and markers and stuff? they look computerized! thats cool!

I want them all!!!

:heart: all the shoes and boots OMG.

Just love them. I want them. Speechless.

Ditte-Maria

Thanks guys, hope to make you all shoes one day :P :wink:

Shajopri, I promised a bag for you, well I went ahead and drew matching shoes/boots.

take care

Craig :flower:

As usual, Craig, your designs and drawings are nothing short of amazing! I salute you!!

The Julia Sleek and The Studley are both beeaauuuutiful! Fantastic work!!

:bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->