Stella McCartney Rushed to Hospital

jssy4eva

Reaction score
:cry: :( ..I'm glad that both of them are ok!
Stella rushed to hospital over fears for unborn baby

Fashion designer Stella McCartney has been rushed to hospital over fears for her unborn baby.

The daughter of Sir Paul McCartney, seven months pregnant with her second child, complained of bleeding and shooting pains in her stomach, according to reports.

She spent Monday night at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital before tests confirmed the baby was fine and she was allowed home again on Tuesday. Things could have been 'dire' had she not gone to casualty however, reported the Sun.

Doctors gave her strict instructions to rest, insisting the active mother of 18-month-old Miller call a complete halt to all non-essential activity.
"She has been read the riot act," a source told the Sun. "Her condition was viewed as serious by doctors. Medics warned her she must rest completely up until the birth.

"This means total bed rest."

A witness at the hospital who saw Stella added: "She was completly distraught."
It is the latest drama to hit the McCartney family since her father's very public bitter split with Heather Mills.
dailymail.co.uk

Awww poor Stella :( I hope she's going to get better soon :flower: Good to know both her and the baby are okay though ^_^

o my goodness this must be so terryfing to her, i hope everything is safe and well with her and her unborn baby

i dont think its total bedrest..shes out tonight
71977885.jpg

Poor Stella. Don't kill me for this but I think the only reason she has her own label is because of her last name and her father.

^ Well yes that plays a small part but the woman can design!

Glad she seems to be fine. I really like Stella I hate the way the media bash her over the fact of who her dad is. Have actually had a conversation with her a few years ago and she is really nice.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->