Stuart Weitzman F/W 14.15 : Gisele Bündchen by Mario Testino

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
MODEL MUSICAL CHAIRS: Stuart Weitzman is trading in one major model for another. The footwear brand has tapped Gisele Bündchen as the new face for its fall advertising campaign. Bündchen replaces Kate Moss, who appeared in the brand’s previous two campaigns. “Gisele [is] such a seasoned professional,” said Stuart Weitzman. “She exemplifies the Stuart Weitzman woman with her zest of life, love and family.” The campaign, shot in New York by Mario Testino, depicts Bündchen in just a pair of pants — and Stuart Weitzman shoes, of course. The fall campaign will focus on Weitzman’s boot offerings, including an update to the popular 5050 style done with a Sixties-inspired block heel. The barely-there approach is nothing new for the brand; Testino shot both Moss and Russian model Natalia Vodianova in the same manner for the brand’s 2013 and 2012 campaigns, respectively. The ads will make their debut in print in September issues, alongside an outdoor advertising campaign due to hit billboards and kiosks internationally. The brand declined to share the extent of Bündchen’s contract, but did note that Moss’ had officially ended.

Moss isn’t lacking for work, however. The British model recently resumed her partnership with David Yurman after a three-year hiatus. Moss will appear in the jewelry brand’s fall ads, shot by Peter Lindbergh. She previously appeared as the face of the brand for eight consecutive years, ending in 2011. In the interim, Kate Upton and Bündchen fronted the ads.
wwd.com

Attachments

• memo-weitzman.jpg
    memo-weitzman.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 60
Oh
My
God!

Phenomenal! Finally Gisele, I was so tired of Kate Moss!

she looks a bit cross-eyed with this make-up... but she's truly sexy and doesn't need to pull silly faces to achieve a natural sex appeal!

Love the make-up, I don't think she looks cross-eyed and yes, with no particular facial expression she oozes sexiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->