Tatty Devine

Necklaces i have and love are:

swing-n.jpg

I have alot fo the older stuff as well

shoe-e2-palepink.jpg

Shoe earrings £124
pixel_trans.gif

Get to heel with these solid silver shoes. Each has a different colour or pattern overlaid in shiny enamel, and the heel of each shoe forms the back of the earring, attached with a little chain so you won't lose it! Each shoe has the Tatty Devine logo inside it.
Materials
Solid silver and enamel. Size
Each shoe - 2.5cm x 1cm

shoe-nk-neon.jpg

Shoe Necklace £124.00
pixel_trans.gif

Best foot forward with these little silver stilletos. Each has a different colour or pattern overlaid in shiny enamel, and the Tatty Devine logo inside it. The petite pairs are hung on a sterling silver chain.
Materials
Solid silver and enamel.
Size
Each shoe - 2.5cm x 1cm
Chain length - 41cm

horseandcarriageinsilver.jpg

Horse & Carriage Necklace £54.00
pixel_trans.gif

Go to the ball Cinderella style wearing your own horse and carriage (guaranteed not to disappear after midnight...). Pick from shiny silver mirror or glossy black mirror.
Materials
Acrylic and metal alloy.
Size
Horse & carriages total width - 19cm
Carriage height - 7.5cm
Chain - 34cm

Dinosaur Necklace £96.00
pixel_trans.gif

This necklace is, like, so 230 million years ago - can you get more vintage? Actually, that's a lie, we made it last week. Over 50 bones make up the dinosaur's body, hanging from a hand-beaded strand of tiny seed beads. It's t-rex-tastic!
Materials
Acrylic and metal alloy.
Size
Longest part of dinosaur (his leg!) - 9cm
Total length inc. chain - 46cm

from tattydevine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo i got the arstronaut necklace and brooch in the sale a while ago not really liking there stuff this season though its just not me.

I just heard from StellaMare that they make shoes also? Photos, information anyone?

I like some of Tatty Devine, some of it is too adorable for me not to like it, but some of the jewellery (I think many of the pieces being from their current collection) looked trashy and cheap, very hipster-ish.

mimiko said:
they remind me of yazbukey's designs.

well they have the same spirit's but i don't see the similarity in the design work. i mean,offense to the ladies of Tatty as i do love their pieces,but i think with Yaz and Emel their pieces a bit more crafted and a higher quality.

^http://www.tattydevine.com

you can purchase from the site directly :smile: and they're always doing special give-away contests on their myspace page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meineri
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->