Tesla Collins

Reaction score
She was the Model of The Week and wow!!

To pull off this at 15 years old, she's damn good!
7.jpg

I'd die to know more about her!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Name:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tesla Collins

Agency: L.A. Models

Height: 5' 6"

Place of origin: Phoenix, AZ

Ethnic origin: American

Birthsign: Taurus
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How discovered:
I was discovered on the street when I was 9 years old and have been waiting patiently to be old enough to model and to get taller.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Favorite things:
I love my cell phone!!! Spending time with my friends but, above all my MOM!
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Music you're listening to right now:
I like R&B and just about everything else..not into heavy metal/heavy rock.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What you do when you're not modeling:
Refer back to my favorite things :smile:
[/font]

To Young and short to be modeling IMO but she is a pretty girl anyway
MDC won't let you copy and paste their photos anymore o2w wont either so I am unable to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
wah!....she was scouted when she was 9... and she's the same age and height as me!!!!!! Well im like half an inch smaller but still!!!!!!!

i looked at the pictures and NO i am not jealous! It's just that....she looks shorter and younger than me...i don't quite get what they see in her:blink:

She has an ed in Ellegirl April 2005 w/ Christina Ricci on the cover.
I thought she was like 10 years old :blink:

i have that issue lea. when i saw her i thought she was kind of odd. she seems way too young looking

Yes but look at Kate Moss and Mona and Lydia Hearst all of them are about 5'6 and all of them are doing shows and stuff!I know that theres only 1 Kate but still she made it and shes not tall!
But i dont think Tess will make it big she hasnt got that thing that just makes you like her and of course ppl her age shouldt be modelling in my opinion all the traveling, diets and booking are just too hard to handle at that age but then again thats just my opinion!

she looks like she should be hanging around the mall

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->