The Dears

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
I can't believe we don't have a thread about them.....! They make such beautiful glamourous indie music.... :heart:

What's your fave the Dears song..?

I like them alot, although I've only listened to No Cities Left. Reminds me of The Smiths :heart:

My fave tracks off the album are We Can Have It, Lost In The Plot and 22. The Death Of All Romance

^ yes i think the smiths is their inspiration.... the singers have such beautiful voices.... i like how it blends together.... :heart:

The Dears
Source: myspace.com/thedears

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
  • 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Kimkhuu said:
^ yes i think the smiths is their inspiration.... the singers have such beautiful voices.... i like how it blends together.... :heart:
Yeah, I love the main singer's voice, it reminds me a bit of the singer in Bloc Party...

Go Montreal bands! :clap:

^ I see what you mean Drexl..... I am just being curious...I don't know much about this band's name history... is the name intended to be derived from the animal or the term dear as in dear _____,....? :flower:

Valerie has such a smooth crystalline clear voice.. :heart:

Kimkhuu said:
^ I see what you mean Drexl..... I am just being curious...I don't know much about this band's name history... is the name intended to be derived from the animal or the term dear as in dear _____,....? :flower:

Valerie has such a smooth crystalline clear voice.. :heart:

It's as in "Dear...", deer is the animal ^_^

^ Oops, now you can see how terrible my english is.... :blush: :P

:heart: I am in love with the lyrics..... Are they all written by Murray.... What a talented guy.......!

my faves are
the death of all romance,
lost in the plot

ive had them on repeat for couple weeks

im digging their new songs also
whites only party
bandwageneers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member