The Devil Wears Prada

just finished watching it on dvd....
such a funny movie.

meryl streep really looked good in this film. :smile:

I think I'm the only one who found the styling in this movie pretty dissapointing..It wasnt on par with her usual styling techniques

i would be so embarassed to be anna wintour ahahahha

actually i was disappointed when i saw that meryl streep was going to be miranda. i thought miranda would be a muhc younger VERY chic classy elegant lady not this old and not this sot of hair color...

I know, I know, I am quoting a very old post - but, I just saw the film. Wintour and Streep were born the same year. Streeps haircolor reminded me of Liz Tilberis from Bazaar.

I think I'm the only one who found the styling in this movie pretty dissapointing..It wasnt on par with her usual styling techniques

No, I did too. Some of it was for thick people who dont have an interest in High-Fashion, at least thats my opinion what with the designer symbols everywhere and what killed me was at the start where Miranda walks into to the Elias-Clark building with a huge screen shot of that ugly, disgusting Prada bag- just to make the point for everyone. So stupid, it wasnt enough that she was wearing Prada heels, but that bag, so common and nasty. And Andys Chanel outfits were ok but so by the book there was nothing too them. Some of the outfits, like the one she wears whens shes looking for the 7th Harry Potter book looks so awful and unstylish. But she looked very chic when she was in Paris.

I agree for fashion people couldn't they be a little more chic, Emma didn't look that great sometimes either. I guess I was hoping for supercalafragalistic fashion like the kind Carrie wore in Sex in the City.

best film ever. so good and funny and yet also realy glamourous, a perfect combination of fashion industry

One question, i just saw it on tv like for ninth time, and there's a moment were Nigel described how Miranda reacts when she sees the collections before those are shown at fashion week, he said that her fav or only one were gave her sort of total appreciation was on a Tom Ford collection. Is this for real ? Or just for the entertainment of the movie ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->