The Mascara Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Phenomen'eyes doesn't dry properly, no matter how little I use it feels sticky on my lashes all day and I couldn't stand it.
Phenomen'eyes doesn't dry, I don't think it's meant to though that's part of how it works. It can be odd though I know what you mean

Phenomen'eyes doesn't dry, I don't think it's meant to though that's part of how it works. It can be odd though I know what you mean

It's not? :blink: Well, that would explain it I suppose! But the stickiness really bothered me so I don't think I'd use it again.

Try the fast drying texture in the Phenomen'eyes Extrention... This is an other texture...The normal Phenomen'eyes is indeed not that fast drying...

^ Yeah Effet Extension dries. I don't like it though, it's a very different effect from the regular one. Depends what you like though

stannerslove, I have the same problem, my eyelashes are fair and not thick or curly, unfortunately not long either (rather unfortunate genes in that department). And I also found Max Factor's False Lash Effect was clumpy and starts to dry and flake towards the end of the day, despite so much hype about it. My favourites I have tried are Diorshow Iconic and Maybelline Great Lash, also a Chanel one I got a sample of, fairly new one it has a solid kind of brush and that was good too.

At first I didn't like it but now I LOVE CoverGirl Lash Blast!
I picked it up in New York though, is it avaliable anywhere in Europe? Or at least anywhere ship to Ireland?

I've been so incredibly lucky and found some YSL Everlong Mascara at a discount store today. :blink: I got the mascara in brown and since it was so cheap in burgundy as well. I never tried such a shade before but it looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->