The Mascara Thread #2

For me, the best mascaras I have ever tried were:
- Most of Lancome ones. Hypnose, Definicils, Lash Idole, L'Extreme (discontinued), Virtuose (discontinued). Lancome certainly knows how to make a good one!
- Nivea Lash Paradise (discontinued)
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme
- Clarins Supra Volume
- Yves Saint Laurent Singulier (discontinued)
- Maybelline Unstoppable (discontinued)
- Essence Lash Princess
- W7 Showing Out
Both Essence and W7 surprisingly did an amazing job.

The worst one was Kylash by Kylie Jenner! Flaky, clumpy, falling apart, ugh! Sorry Kylie, but Rihanna did a much better job with her latest Hella Thicc, which I loved!

I've reached the point where I wonder, is it the wand I like more than the formula?

I've also taken to using minis over full-size versions - the bigger tubes can feel very unwieldy after I've enjoyed the lightness of using the smaller ones.

Given the constant emphasis on decluttering cosmetics, I don't know why companies don't capitalise by selling more sets of mini mascaras.

^ I think minis can actually be more functional than the full size, depending on the design. Based on my experience with the mini, Lancome Monsieur Big is the best I've tried lately. Hermes's new mascara is the worst. If your lashes need help, which mine increasingly do, this mascara won't do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->