"The Wild Bunch"-Bernhard Willhelm for Yoox.com

I was too,Lena. I still have a flash of that in my brain....and they both were wearing American football jersey's which made it all that more awful :lol: I dunno,somehow I feel BW is captivated by homogenisation...like the last season(albeit some quite lovely)...but the scarf prints...and this American jock fixation has turned me off quite alot.

I'm kind of bored with relentless clichés for the sake of humour. I mean irony is one thing but he's extended this irony to where it has no purpose any longer.

i think if anything it would inspire you to do your own t-shirt, i'm not sure how you could spend a lot of money on something like this!

i wanted to like collection but i was just so shocked...and not in a good way but more like eww.

Lena said:
absolutely ridiculous AND bad taste...
i wonder how he manages to still get jobs/collaborations
how hyped can one be?

So true - hyped = amazing :huh:

Scott said:
Really,these are just t'shirts and easy-peasy pieces...nothing more,nothing less. And I agree,his work is becoming rather fashionably hyped and gimmicky of late. Possibly even redundant. No longer do I see that dreamer he once was. I guess he's got caught up in the banality of fashion.

I concur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->