Tom Cruise wants Oprah

This man must be stopped.

If he gets Oprah in his clutches the entire stay-at-home population is doomed!

run, oprah, run!

oprah_b.jpg

(honoluluadvertiser.com)

Its really scary how much oprah seems to have power on america..

indie said:
Its really scary how much oprah seems to have power on america..

Not at much as the Cattlemen wanted to think she did ...

I think it's more influence. She can mention something, and a lot of people will try it. Obviously that's what they want to get their hands on ...

Personally I would think it a bit odd if Tom Cruise bought a house two doors down from me :blink: :lol:

BohemianBeauty22 said:
Let's pray that Tom's space ship arrives soon to take him back to his home planet.....:alien::clap:

:rofl: Karma for making me laugh out loud!

haha good one pointup! Tom Cruise makes me sick. I hope Katie wakes up and smells the alien poodoo. If Oprah converts I will scream. Isn't she Christian?

Those people are freaks!

I went to Clearwater, FL last summer where one of their main churches are located. When I would drive through the town there were these people walking around in pant suits in small groups. They will not talk nor interact with anyone who is not a member of their organization. Different groups would have a certain color suit on. I guess this tells the other members where they rank in the church.

Totally weird! It felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

kirv said:
Those people are freaks!

I guess this tells the other members where they rank in the church.
Yes, that's true. I was watching The Fabulous Life of: Celebrity Religion.(VH1) They were saying how only the "elite" scientologists were allowed to go on this cruise ship or whatever? I was liek Damn! talk about discrimination. even among your own pple!:rolleyes:

DreamsAreMade said:
Yes, that's true. I was watching The Fabulous Life of: Celebrity Religion.(VH1) They were saying how only the "elite" scientologists were allowed to go on this cruise ship or whatever? I was liek Damn! talk about discrimination. even among your own pple!:rolleyes:

yeah , and that on an scientology party there were like 3 rooms or something ; 1 for the rich , 1 for the "common" & one for the "poor".
:rolleyes:

Didn't Jesus Christ Himself say, "Love one another as I have loved you" ? This doesn't sound like loving one another as equals to me....stupid scientology...I'm still praying for that space ship to beam up Tomscottie ya'll. :bounce:

I was under the impression that you could only "practice" this religion if you were rich?!?
OK.. I'm guilty of totally being off topic, so how abt we try to stay on topic :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->