vanity fair

Fendi F/W 11.12
Photo Karl Lagerfeld
Model Anja Rubik

Cole Haan F/W 11.12
Photo Unknown
Models David Agbodji, Lindsay Lullman

vanity fair

What a gorgeous ads!:wub:Daria,Raquel,Anja,Natasha,Karen,Mariacarla,Jon!Bravo :flower:
The 2010s were the last decade when the fashion world was rules by beauty,elegance and quality work in everything.
With the onset of 2020s I stopped buying fashion magazines...
We are lost good models,photographer and designers.Everything is now done quickly and badly in the pursuit of big money.
Even the paper on which modern magazines are printed has dropped in quality because I still remember the heavy,thick,big magazines with perfume and the mascara samples from the 90s/2000's

What a gorgeous ads!:wub:Daria,Raquel,Anja,Natasha,Karen,Mariacarla,Jon!Bravo :flower:
The 2010s were the last decade when the fashion world was rules by beauty,elegance and quality work in everything.
With the onset of 2020s I stopped buying fashion magazines...
We are lost good models,photographer and designers.Everything is now done quickly and badly in the pursuit of big money.
Even the paper on which modern magazines are printed has dropped in quality because I still remember the heavy,thick,big magazines with perfume and the mascara samples from the 90s/2000's
Yes, the weight of the paper was much heavier back in the day. I say that, but I do remember some of the early 70s issue of Bazaar had very thin paper. Even US Vogue used better quality paper, but nothing compared to Vogue Italia & France. Now that was some beefy paper with very thick paper for covers.

@justaguy, the original thread:

A flawless example of the magic that was Vanity Fair x Mario Testino x Jessica Diehl. Jennifer Lopez was profiled wonderfully here. This level of pure unapologetic glamour is what is sorely missed from fashion magazines nowadays, it's such a rarity. I have a copy of this issue stashed away somewhere and won't ever part with it... :heart:

A flawless example of the magic that was Vanity Fair x Mario Testino x Jessica Diehl. Jennifer Lopez was profiled wonderfully here. This level of pure unapologetic glamour is what is sorely missed from fashion magazines nowadays, it's such a rarity. I have a copy of this issue stashed away somewhere and won't ever part with it... :heart:
Def a keeper issue!!

So many gorgeous ads. Editorials from that time didn't move me in any way but campaigns were perfect. I still love the Fendi one with Anja, Karl truly outdid himself. Definitely one of his finest moments as a photographer. Mert & Marcus were so good back then. Their work was so polished and luxurious. Thank you for posting @justaguy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stopright
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->