Valentino S/S 2015 Paris

Yikes, the prints are way too busy. I can't even call this a collection because it feels very incoherent and all over the place.

I loved the navy pieces the collection started off with, then things got progressively worse. Those sea dresses at the end look so cheap and trite to me. -_-

Hmmm... if I am a girl and I am going to spend $5000 on a dress... I would not want a jellyfish in front of my nipple.

Love their new approach. I ADORE the Textile placement prints! Very ethnic and beautiful!
Love that they have a wider palette instead of neutrals and monochrome.

Come on, I think it is an impressive collection. If a little all over the place, still beautiful.

Oh it's so beautiful. Valentino never fails to disappoint. I love the flats too. Fantastic collection.

Valentino never disappoints me, I always love their collections- more or less, but still most of the items are elegant, beautiful and wearable. The starfish-printed dresses were not so impressive, but the rest is just lovely. :heart:

I loved the navy pieces the collection started off with, then things got progressively worse. Those sea dresses at the end look so cheap and trite to me. -_-

I loved the sea pieces :lol: I found the beginning looks too bleak and similar to what they've been usually offering the past seasons. Same silhouettes, same styling, but those prints and embroideries are lovely. I love the footwear as well.

I think the collection is brilliant, but the casting is incredibly disappointing. I was very disheartened that there wasn't even a single woman of color walking this season; Valentino should be ashamed.

Beautiful details. This isn't what I was expecting at all, maybe that's why I personally liked it so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->