Vivienne Westwood New Diamond Collection

brian

Reaction score
diamond.jpg

We all want diamonds: a hard core power of light.

A safety pin is the most useful pin and has a successful relationship with people. For the Hard Core diamond collection I wanted things that are human, very close and understood, hearts and piercing arrows- all’s fair in love and war.

These symbols are sexy; safety pins are sexy, especially our phallic safety pin. And the way I put everything together is a little cruel, a little S&M. I clipped safety pins together in a chain; I hung the hearts and arrows on the safety pin, brooches, earrings, pendant, necklaces, and linked hearts with strong gold rings. The hearts are rocky cushions of raw and shinning diamonds. A precious piece is a safety pin with one diamond hanging and I love an earring which is a cascade of chains, diamonds and a paper clip hanging from the bar of a safety pin.

Our signature orb with satellite ring shimmers with diamonds.

- Vivienne

i love it too... :heart:

but unfortunately no i do not have any other pictures, but when i do get more more i'll definitely post them here :flower:

i wish to have $$$ to buy this...
i love is soooooooooooooo much~:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: love the message behind all of it. love how the necklace looks... if only i had the money as well.

Sasa said:
i wish to have $$$ to buy this...
i love is soooooooooooooo much~:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
they're not actaully that expensive, it's just about £120

oooo that is so pretty! And it has a meaning which is even better. Thank you so much for posting this :woot: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->