Vogue China 'Travel In France' Fall/Winter 12.13 : Malgosia Bela

JoeHsiang

Reaction score

Vogue Travel in France to Launch
By Laure Guilbault
CHINESE CONNECTION: Condé Nast France now speaks Mandarin. Starting in mid-August, it will begin publishing a semi-annual lifestyle magazine, called Vogue Travel in France, entirely in the language.
“We realize there is a big potential with Chinese tourists in France,” a Vogue spokeswoman explained.

Marie Pointurier has been named the title’s editor in chief and will continue to head up Air France Madame magazine, also published by the French division of Condé Nast Publications. Meanwhile, Julien Gallico was tapped as the new magazine’s artistic director.

Its content will focus on art of living à la française, covering topics such as fashion, beauty, interior decoration, gastronomy and design.

Some 60,000 free copies are to be distributed in upscale locations, including five-star hotels and department stores, plus cultural spots in the French cities and regions most visited by Chinese tourists, such as Paris, Aquitaine, Côte d’Azur, Alsace and Normandy. Another 10,000 copies will be sold on France’s major international newsstands.

The magazine will be priced at 5 euros, or $6.15 at current exchange. Its spring edition is set to launch in mid-January 2013.
wwd

that is absurd, kind of knife or snowboard with chanel logo.

More for the Chinese, such a good time to make a business off of them... I should start my own business...

Last edited by a moderator:
it makes sense, so many young Chinese students study in France, so many Chinese get special weddings in Paris, they are the main tourists who come to visit everything; I know I'm french and it would be great to have a Chinese magazine that I won't have to buy from China on eBay (which usually costs me one or two arms loool). Now I do live in Madrid since a couple of years for work and all but so many people are looking for the art of living à la française, the way people eat/work/live, the music/literature and all, so it's a fun idea, I'll be rooting to see how good it finally is.

oh i hope i can get this i'm going to france soon!!! has anyone else seen it yet?

edit: just saw spring 2013 :( nooo!

anyone have/saw more info about it?,never saw her editorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->