Vogue México November 2006 : Caroline Winberg

GivenchyPrincess

Our Earthly Pleasures
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have a scanner so a photo will have to do.

Cover: Caroline Winberg by Torkil Gudnason

dsc01732nn8.jpg

Editorial 1 - "Solo Chanel" Ph. Alexandra Carr 10pgs - Not sure of the model here.

Editorial 2 - "Mini Top" - Solange Wilvert Ph. Patrick Demarchelier 12pgs Reprint from UK Vogue September

Editorial 3 - "Frio y Caliente" - Caroline Winberg Ph. Paul Empson 8pgs

Editorial 4 - "El Imperio Real" - Kirsten Dunst Ph. Annie Leibovitz 8pgs Reprint from US Vogue September

Editorial 5 - "La Guardia" - Patricia Schmid Ph. Raymond Meier 4pgs Reprint US Vogue September

If anyone wants more pictures, just ask.

Overall it is a better than usual issue, not that that is saying much when it comes to Vogue Mexico.

thank you GP for review and pix
it's Elena Melnik in the first ed

Quite boring, though I do like the background of the cover.

Thank you for posting :flower:

Thanks, GP. :flower: It's nice to see Caroline, but I don't like the cover. Awful styling.

caroline winberg is so ugly, her almost white blond hair, her skin and her face is so unattractive :sick:
the cover - zzzzzzzz

Monmonde said:
caroline winberg is so ugly, her almost white blond hair, her skin and her face is so unattractive :sick:
the cover - zzzzzzzz

hehhe, I guess you don't like the Scandinavian look? Caroline has that down pat. I think she nails the cover Karolina K style :flower:

Vogue Mexico is still around???
I had no idea. I never see it listed with the other international editions of Vogue at style.com, so I assumed that it no longer existed.

Monmonde said:
the cover - zzzzzzzz
Agreed 100%. I've seen Swedish chicks who are WAY better-looking than Caroline. How she became a successful model is beyond me.

And without any makeup on, she looks frightening!

i love Caroline, but yes she doesn't look very good sans makeup. Still, she seems so nice and fun and her photos always shine through. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->