Vogue Paris covers exposition on Champs Elysees:

Here's another Catherine Deneuve cover. But I got my own reflection on the photo and that's why I didn't post it yesterday. :doh:

Photo 2 was taken from a L'Open Tour bus today, the covers show Elizabeth Taylor, Stephanie Seymour and Kate Moss.

Attachments

• IMG_3086.JPG
    IMG_3086.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3141.JPG
    IMG_3141.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you, love the Elizabeth Taylor one, that face!!! It was made for close-ups!

^^Ohohoh...never saw that one before. That's September 1970. Too damn gorgeous.

I want them all! Imagine having all of these framed in your house?! Thanks for posting!

oh how wonderful :heart: my favourite is the 1962 cover..who is that beautiful woman?
thankyou for the uploads :smile:

I've just pre-ordered the book on Amazon, I can't wait to receive it. I'm looking forward to seeing all the vintage covers in print.

Ohhh. I want to purchase that. I hope they sell the book here in Manila. Will this book feature all of the VP covers or only just a selected few?

Last edited by a moderator:
My book arrived today, I love it. It's the perfect size and the pictures inside are fantastic. It has 122 colour illustrations inside and has 207 pages.
Seeing the vintage covers is really nice, especially when you haven't seen most of them.
Here are a few preview photos:

100_1852.jpg
100_1853.jpg
100_1858.jpg
100_1855.jpg

source | all photos taken by vogue28

^ OMG! Thanks for posting. So what were the covers that was featured? So I guess not all?

The first thing for the next month is to buy this book, but it's not released yet on Amazon.com and I'll order as soon as it is available here. I know there's possibility to buy on Amazon UK but in my situation I prefer Amazon US. So, I'm waiting. Thanks for posting pictures Mark, I'm more excited now to buy this.

I got the book just before christmas from my local bookstore and the store owner was like "oh we just received this",stroke of luck.
I love it I keep rereading it,looking at the illustrated covers are divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->