Website Building

prixi

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend great website builders which are completely FREE..the type that also doesn't require any payment whatsoever to publish a website ?

thank you so much :kiss: :flower:

maybe you should try fateback.com. i like them. they don't have any service, you just sign up, get 60 MB of your own and start building. Your URL will look like this though: prixi.fateback.com if there's anything else you need to know about them i can tell you what I know

I don't exactly understand...are you looking for website hosting, or website creation?

And...I will say that in general, I think the 'you get what you pay for' applies here.
With free hosting, you will have to contend with ads and stuff.

Good luck.

Website creation.I'll keep that in mind.
And thanks a lot, The Sweetest...I'm working on it. :flower:

Originally posted by SiN@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 4:47 am
I don't exactly understand...are you looking for website hosting, or website creation?

And...I will say that in general, I think the 'you get what you pay for' applies here.
With free hosting, you will have to contend with ads and stuff.

Good luck.
Totally. It is SO worth it to me to be able to direct-link from my site, to not have any pop-ups or banner ads, and to have pages which load quidkly and don't give people spyware and adware while they're at it. The host I have has some sitebuilding tools, but they suck. I prefer to do the HTML myself, with the help of Front Page.

For inexpensive webhosting solutions, I highly recommend or Verve HostingDreamhost. For $8/month with Dreamhost, you get 800MB storage 40GB bandwidth, free domain registration, and more.

thanks a lot guys,I'll try them out . :wink:

I'll host people for free with no ads or anything, you just need to know how to use FTP, and not have like, completely massive files of p*rn or anything on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->