What to Wear for the Apocalypse...

There's gonna be another surge again in the coming months, so I'm just rolling with this apocalypse thing....

bought: track pants and down jacket all by Y-3

y-3-black-classic-track-pants.jpg

ssense.com
y-3-black-straight-leg-track-pants.jpg

ssense.com
y-3-black-down-harrington-jacket.jpg

ssense.com

Probably a bunch of cobbled-together things like the kids on that 90s show The Tribe

but yeah, Y-3 and Rick and some big sh*t-kicker boots would feel right.

I just recovered from my first ever case of Covid (which I assume wasn't all that bad in my particular situation b/c of the vax and booster; I actually thought it was just allergies 'til my PCR test turned out positive)....

To celebrate I ordered a pair of these:
Maison Margiela by Reebok - Instapump Fury Memory Of Shoes

maison-margiela-black-reebok-classics-edition-instapump-fury-memory-of-sneakers.jpg

ssense.com

A parka that doubles as a sleeping bag would be helpful..but not if it's 90 degrees out. (src: wallpaper.com)

upload_2022-7-28_13-13-16.png

Since I don't use cash anymore (b/c of all the germs), I tend to focus on buying credit card holders (as opposed to full-blown wallets) these days....

credit card holder - rick owens
credit card holder - paul smith (porter edition)
rick-owens-black-square-card-holder.jpg

ssense.com

paul-smith-blue-and-khaki-porter-edition-striped-card-holder.jpg

ssense.com

Last edited:
Ooh, that's a good one from Rick. I like them too, to organize cards inside a non-traditional wallet that doesn't have organization. I have them from Kate Spade, Tod's, and Balenciaga.

I just recovered from my first ever case of Covid (which I assume wasn't all that bad in my particular situation b/c of the vax and booster; I actually thought it was just allergies 'til my PCR test turned out positive)....

To celebrate I ordered a pair of these:
Maison Margiela by Reebok - Instapump Fury Memory Of Shoes

maison-margiela-black-reebok-classics-edition-instapump-fury-memory-of-sneakers.jpg

ssense.com
glad it wasn't that bad...
stay safe out there...

:flower:

Since I don't use cash anymore (b/c of all the germs), I tend to focus on buying credit card holders (as opposed to full-blown wallets) these days....

credit card holder - rick owens
credit card holder - paul smith (porter edition)
rick-owens-black-square-card-holder.jpg

ssense.com

paul-smith-blue-and-khaki-porter-edition-striped-card-holder.jpg

ssense.com
you might like this...
i have it in neon yellow...
purchased at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo...
one of the best things i have ever come across...
simply genius...

https://www.shop.samiraboon.com/product-page/furoshiki-shiki-card-case-1

with the feeling that yet another surge is coming.....all black. But in drapey/squishy mode, not athleisure type stuff. Definitely black suede sneakers though.

I like the Y-3 jacket that I bought last year, but it's not quite warm enough for when it's really cold outside....

So:
remastered (rmst) himalayan parka - the north face

NF0A7UQY_JK3_hero

thenorthface.com

Last edited:
My local Nordstrom Rack here in the Midwest is having a fire sale on Y-3 sneakers, so I’m buying each style that is in my size (5 pairs so far)….

:blackheart::ninja:

Something very cozy in a bunker, ideally. But if I'm out fighting to survive (couldn't and wouldn't be me, I feel like I'd go down easy if I'm being real) I'm thinking 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, running leggings, gym shorts, a tee, a hoodie, a windbreaker, gloves, and a scarf.

Some kind of backpack/rucksack for sure. One with many pockets. The bum bag would also make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->