What's in Your 'designer' Wardrobe?

Right now these are whats being constantly used for summer

Black Ferragamo Bow Bag
D&G Wedges
Chanel Black Sunglasses with rhinestones on the side.
Gucci sunglasses
Chanel pink sunglasses
Nicole Miller lil black summer dress (after last nights reactions this will def be a regular:innocent: )
stole my boyfriends Prada sweater which I've been wearing all weekend:innocent:

My "designer" wardrobe is quite empty:

* Louis Vuitton brown-pink Cherry Blossom pochette
* Dior trotter saddle pouch
* Marc Jacobs shirt
* Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche skirt (bottle green, knee-lenght)

I have 2 -real- designer-stuffs and that's a monogram cerise pochette (LV) and a pair of chanel sunglasses :smile:

not to sound snobby cuz im not but ever since i started living in paris most of my clothes/bags/shoes are designers..when I lived in LA-- bags and shoes were but clothes not necessarly......so i cant say I have a fave at the moment I love allllllllll my clothes!!

An YSL black coat from the 80's and a black beaded Chantal Thomas dress...They were my mother's originally but she gave them to me though I still haven't found an occasion to wear them...

I have a few designer pieces...but the two items that I could carry to the grave with me are my black Yohji Yamamoto one-button, peaked lapel overcoat that I inherited from my dad :smile:heart:smile: and my S/S 05 Dior Homme orange overdyed jeans (really the perfect pair of jeans for any occasion, the color and everything is just so beautiful and words can't describe how I feel about 'em, even though they're just a plain old stupid pair of jeans...I've worn these jeans when I'm celebrating, they cheer me up when I'm down, these jeans are really gonna come with me to my grave man)...I mean nowadays I don't really feel a strong sense of attachment to my personal belongings but those two items I really LOVE them to death, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
just recently got a perfect condition 'second hand' anthracite ysl rive gauche jacket, made in the 80's ..this must be my fave piece of designer item ever, been wearing it almost every day since the day i made it mine..

Congratulations Lena, it's always nice to have that one cherished item that feels like it is a crucial part of your physical self...

^yes.. reading your post about your two fav pieces made me quite happy Fade_to_Black :D

Hmmm....

Chanel sunglasses
Several designer purses
Marc Jacobs top
Nicole Miller corset top
I have some Hype and Coach shoes, but I guess they don't count. I really want some MJ ones to increase the status of my shoe rack. :lol:

I want more big designers. My closet is full of Michael Kors, Coach, BCBG, DKNY, and Kenneth Cole, but what I long for is a closet filled with Chanel!!!!:lol:

I have a "Patrizia Pepe" Coat - if that counts...
One of these investments, a student shouldn't do :wink:
All the other stuff is from shops like H&M, Mango, Zara or "minor" labels like fornarina and germany based little newcoming designers - very creative and less expensive...

I'm not sure if my closet would change that much if I had much more money.
I like to improvise, to check out new little designers. But there would definitely be more stuff from dries van noten ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->