Which are the most amazing butt jeans?

I never specifically looks at guys butts. I dont really look at how my own looks in jeans either when shopping for jeans. I never understood the butt craze.

happy canadian...
this is an equal opportunity thread....
no need to segregate the boys from the girls...

merged...

lostinemotion said:
seven's always made my butt look square...and i'm more of ...a victoria secret model shape...my waist is smaller and i have fuller hips.

Victoria Secret models have hips?

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend Sevens as they make the butt appear wider. Hudsons are great as are Earl jeans.:heart: I used to really love COH jeans but for some reason they stretch out horribly for some reason, they became really really loose in the butt.

Has anyone ever tried Blue Cult's "butt lifter" jeans?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a big butt but not a gianormous butt. I own Gap jeans, Levi`s, Seven, CoH, and Zara. Of all the ones, my fav butt one is Seven A`s!

honestly. i've tried a LOT of jeans and the cheap $20 Glo jeans make my butt look great. I have a little bit of a booty, but not as much as i wish i had and these jeans round me out and lift me up a little more. I love them. I brought 5 pairs.

Fabulyss said:
Victoria Secret models have hips?

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend Sevens as they make the butt appear wider. Hudsons are great as are Earl jeans.:heart: I used to really love COH jeans but for some reason they stretch out horribly for some reason, they became really really loose in the butt.

Has anyone ever tried Blue Cult's "butt lifter" jeans?

Most of their models do have hips. They just have no butt. I remember seeing a girl in there with a thong on and you could see the entire string in the back :lol: . It's a shame if you have a thong on and you still have panty lines. lol

I agree that siwy give's the best butt lift. There really is no way around it because the jeans are cut a certain way. A store clerk had a print out on why it lifts and I was sold when I tried them on for the first time last year.
I think it had best butt lift in Ocean Drive too.

I'm so intensely jealous of anyone with a close-to-normal body type. I'm not big by any standards...and I have little hips...and a relatively little waist...they're just so damn far apart! This in conjunction with my relatively short legs and non existent (i'm talking NON-existent) butt..makes it nearly impossible to find a pari of correctly fitting jeans.

Em

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->