Winter Trends of 2022

Ami333

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm writing to express my opinion about the trends of winter 2022.
Recently, I have noticed that UGG boots have become very popular.
I remember wearing similar shoes a few years ago! You too?
However, my favorite winter trend is "i'm cold" makeup. I saw this makeup on Tiktok and I'd love to do it myself. <3
What is your favorite trend this winter?
I'm looking forward to your opinion and let me know if you want to know something more!!

Omg yes!! I totally remember those shoes and I used to wear them to also I think the cold make up is amazing and I saw a lot of celebrities making this kind of make up. I also love puffy juckets. What about you?

Omg yes!! I totally remember those shoes and I used to wear them to also I think the cold make up is amazing and I saw a lot of celebrities making this kind of make up. I also love puffy juckets. What about you?
I totally love them! Thank you for your comment.:heart:

Turtleneck sweaters and cashmere beanies are what make winter bearable for me, otherwise, I would just want to skip the whole season and hibernate.

Is that Acne checked scarf still a trend? I've seen it on a couple of irl people for the first time this winter but it's also been a thing for a couple of years now, I don't live in a fashion capital.

Hello! It's always fun to discuss fashion and beauty trends for the season. UGG boots making a comeback is definitely a notable trend. Fashion often experiences cycles where certain styles return, and UGGs seem to be having their moment again.

As for the "i'm cold" makeup trend, it sounds intriguing! TikTok has become a fantastic platform for discovering new makeup trends and techniques. The idea of creating a makeup look that conveys the feeling of being cold is unique and creative. It's all about experimenting with colors and textures to capture that frosty, wintry vibe.

Personal preferences in trends can vary widely, but some other popular winter trends in recent years have included oversized coats, chunky knit sweaters, dark and moody nail colors, and statement scarves.

It's wonderful that you're excited to try out the "i'm cold" makeup look yourself! Experimenting with makeup can be a great way to express your creativity and style during the colder months. If you decide to give it a try, feel free to share your experience and results with the community. We'd love to hear more about it! ❄️

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->