Yohji Yamamoto S/S 08 Paris

I like how the whole skirt thing its like an essay .. yuo can see how it goes from a regular/commercial version to all its varieties/mutations .. theres a skirt for everyone in there! :crush:

The prints are to die for ... I esp like the multicolour chinese-cloud ones ... :drools:

i love those couple of dresses with the chais off the shoulder..

And the Prints no thank youuu :huh:

The prints are classic Yohji, imo. His prints are always quite singular.

The silhouettes, the folds, the fabric, the ruffles, the draping... it all cantillates a tune of mystery and beguilement... :heart:

:shock: I'm not a ruffles type of person but that last shot is truly something... :heart:

The metallic leather is my favorite touch, I think.

I have to be honest that this isn't my aesthetic per se, but I can definitely appreciate it. Like most of Yamamoto's stuff, it was done beautifully.

Thanks for hq's and detail pics :heart: :kiss:

I swear the more I see this the more I swoon...

just got word the flower pointy toe docs are hand-painted :flower: and magnificent. 3K+

elle.com

Attachments

• 100220071123414677.jpg
    100220071123414677.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
^Holy cow....:shock: Did the yohji boutique tell you that?

The tattoo prints are fiercely exquisite. :heart: If they do a simple tee with that print (and I bet they will) it could look amazing under a certain Yohji apron dress. :innocent:

^Holy cow....:shock: Did the yohji boutique tell you that?

The tattoo prints are fiercely exquisite. :heart: If they do a simple tee with that print (and I bet they will) it could look amazing under a certain Yohji apron dress. :innocent:

fiere, is an understatement... B) and I'm sure there will be a t version of the prints. I heard from mona moore they were in the showroom and said the boots were :woot:...imagine, a whole season to stew on them. by the way, the apron dress is a keeper. it's not an everyday dress like the junya (surprising statement, yes) but more of a party dress. tis the season...

Anyone has HQ or bigger pics for the whole collection? Tks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->