032c Magazine

here's some more. and please don't tell me you're not interested:innocent:
336481485c.jpg

f89d898a5a.jpg

80888105e3.jpg

62ad5e552f.jpg

source meire und meire

Well... I'm very interested in anything you can find on this magazine & I thank you for bumping the thread & posting j'adorekapusta :flower:

I merged the Meisel info from the Business of Magazines thread so it could all be together.

I recently received that December 1988 Vogue Italia as a gift & I didn't know until now that it was the first cover Meisel photographed for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed the website and it would cost me 34$ canadian to get it from them(10 euros plus 11 euros in shipping to Canada:(( and all i want is the Steven Meisel content,i couldn't care less about the rest of the magazine so that's a lot of money ...but God i need it :lol:

It's your Christmas present to yourself, and if you don't buy it, you'll forever wish you had (and it'll probably be even more expensive to buy as a back issue).

^So true tigerrouge :woot:

Meisel never does interviews... so we have to get it! I have a New York Magazine with Meisel & Madonna on the cover that came out during the Sex Book period & that interviews him a bit & the Island Magazine from the 80's with Meisel... Sprouse & Teri Toye on the cover with an interview & that's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
tigerrouge,that's exactly what i just told a friend of mine:lol:It's settled i'm doing it^_^

Well... I'm very interested in anything you can find on this magazine & I thank you for bumping the thread & posting j'adorekapusta :flower:

I merged the Meisel info from the Business of Magazines thread so it could all be together.

I recently received that December 1988 Vogue Italia as a gift & I didn't know until now that it was the first cover Meisel photographed for them.

well, it's just that i'm like super-interested in this publication, whether it's full of Meisel or not. i quite like the buzz it created, cause to be honest 032c has always been a really NICHE publication. and now this issue will be a MUST-HAVE fashion bible just because of that interview. isn't fashion superficial?:innocent:
btw, some time ago they had a series of interviews with the most influential people in the print business. they featured, among others, Carine Roitfeld and Stefano Tonchi of the T Magazine. so 032c team has always been interested in fashion in a way.
and may i disagree with those who feel like it's kind of 'useless' magazine. the very moment you take it with your hands it does change all your perception of a magazine. it just makes you look and think different. really thrilling.

^I agree... it is definitely worth having no matter who is featured. I have a few issues... but it is some what difficult to find where I live. You're right though... this particular issue will be a must have for the fashion crowd & that's probably good for the magazine all around. Maybe it will spark more interest & they can continue to succeed.

Guess so :smile: I have just 1 issue, the one with Rachel Clark wearing Margiela 'fur-coat'. i must say this has become my favorite mag ever. just hope to get my hands on the new one. who knows...

and here goes the 'fashion section'B)

The Nude Female Paris by Max Farago. as you can see on the text page it was shot in Rick Owens' apartment.

source meireundmeire.de

Attachments

• 032c 4.jpg
    032c 4.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 032c 6.jpg
    032c 6.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 032c 7.jpg
    032c 7.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 032c 8.jpg
    032c 8.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 14
  • 032c 9.jpg
    032c 9.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 032c 10.jpg
    032c 10.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 47
The Nude Male New York by Alasdair McLellan.
Model Travis

source meireundmeire.de

Attachments

• 032c 1.jpg
    032c 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 032c 2.jpg
    032c 2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 032c 3.jpg
    032c 3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 117
....travis??i think the models name is trace riff....he was one of alasdairs favourite boys years ago...

....travis??i think the models name is trace riff....he was one of alasdairs favourite boys years ago...

yes, you're totally right. i was just a bit too tired last night, so misspelled the name.:blush: thank you for correction:flower:

I have the latest issue since a few minutes. I bought it because of Steven. It features an interview with him where he also talks about diversity and black models and a huge foldout extra with all covers he shot for Vogue Italia until the October 2008 one.

I read some parts now although I should read Kafka for school and the interview is really intersting I must say. He talks about his editorials even really recent ones.

His favourites are the controversial ones like the Paparazzi one or the Makeover Madness. But I didn't know that the FBI was at his house because of some controversial Calvin Klein ads and that's the reason why he made the State of Emergency editorial which was not published completely because of that older controversy with Clinton or so.

I like how people in the government seem to have an eye on Vogue Italia now.

^^LOL that is funny, i had no idea about it either, thanks for the info Marcel.

Hi everybody :smile: !
I really, really, really need to read the interview with Steven Meisel in 032c magazine !!! Unfortunately I can't get the issue in my country :(((((((
Could one of you please be so nice and scan it ????
It would be such a wonderful christmas gift !
Please, please, pleeeease HELP ME !!!!

where can you buy this in the uk!!!
nobody seems to stock it but inner city newsagents and it sells out in seconds.
is it available online. please help!?

^ You can buy it online here, it's US store but they ship internationally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->