2007 MTV Video Music Awards

Imagine if Britney came out with JT that would be so hot lol

Is Nelly wearing two different shoes?

wow i just watched a snippet of britney performing and it is horrible. im pretty sure shes drunk

I kind like the idea of Nelly's outfit but not sure if it came out right.

No joke. That was her big comeback? She wasn't even lipsynching to the right words. And she looked very uncomfortable/akward...not confident like she used to.

OMG
HOW EMBARASSING
you could see she had no life in her eyes (apart from the cheapass contact lens...)
the song sucks, the playback was lame, the dance routines - i could do better and im no dancer - and
FFS
I MEAN
couldnt they afford some nice costumes and DECENT EXTENSIONS?

im so embarassed. did you guys see every attendant's face? they were as embarassed as me. poor girl

Last edited by a moderator:
and yes she looked frightned and awkward and lost. i feel so sorry for her, for the first time since the breakdown i really do

^Ha..I know. I saw Rihanna whispering into someone'e ear during the performance....I can't wait to see her (Rihanna) perform!! :smile:

and yes she looked frightned and awkward and lost. i feel so sorry for her, for the first time since the breakdown i really do

i noticed that as well, it was a mess. she should've waited a bit longer...or just given up, idk :shock:

The britney performance was lame and boring, she looked bored and weird...the dance routine was ugly
and where was chris angel didnt he help or was going to be a part of the show??

^I know. I was waiting for him to make her disappear. Would've made the performance more watchable.

^Ha..I know. I saw Rihanna whispering into someone'e ear during the performance....I can't wait to see her (Rihanna) perform!! :smile:

What songs would she perform...she hasn't had a new song played on the since umbrella!!!

Haha, I wish I had seen Brit make a fool of herself once again. I don't get MTV. Can't wait to see it on youtube.

Greyeyes; Rihanna has a single out now called Shut up and Drive.

Uffff..........I wanted to see! :cry:

You're in italy right?
they're showing it live right now

btw i think chriss angel maybe refused to be part of such a lame thing. not that he is such a touch of class that would've changed the whole scenario.

anyway...who the f*ck is the art director of this show and how in the world did they let them do that cheapass lame thing, i mean its mtv, i guess it was done on purpose so that now EVERYONE will be talking about it.

did you see 50 cents and p diddys faces during the performances? omg how bad. and rihanna was totally laughing at her all the time...

The Hills Girls

gettyimage
2007vmas2gettyae6.jpg

2007vmasko1.jpg

I liked Rihanna's dress. Britney's outfit was a disaster.

Offtopic:Britney was lame, I agree. But Sarah Silverman's jokes about Britney were even lamer. What kind of a comedienne are you if you have to stretch your lips to immitate a vagina in order to make people laugh? :shock::blink:

Lauren made her dress? Its cute, but her make-up is too much on her.

I think Sarah Silverman is a terrible comedian. I don't know how she gets all these gigs.

im still thinkin about britney
did you see her touch the dancers d*ck? how inappropriate and awkward was that? and she was there but it looked like she really wasnt. i mean. i pity her, for the first time ever since the whole breakdown i feel really sorry for her. i felt like i had to go there and take her out of that stage.
the first 30 seconds i expected her to run away from the stage crying.
icon_frown.gif

i feel so awkward cause i never symphatize with popstars, but pooor girl that was BAD

:rolleyes:i just saw a video of Britney's performance on ONTD. i got bored after like 10 seconds. great comeback brit

You're in italy right?
they're showing it live right now

btw i think chriss angel maybe refused to be part of such a lame thing. not that he is such a touch of class that would've changed the whole scenario.

anyway...who the f*ck is the art director of this show and how in the world did they let them do that cheapass lame thing, i mean its mtv, i guess it was done on purpose so that now EVERYONE will be talking about it.

did you see 50 cents and p diddys faces during the performances? omg how bad. and rihanna was totally laughing at her all the time...

I'm always late. :lol:
I'm watching now. I guess I will be able to see the Britney on Youtube!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->