2009 MTV Europe Music Awards

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
The Europe Music Awards will be starting soon. Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira and more are expected to attend. Katy Perry will be hosting again.

Some pictures of Joss Stone and Pete Wentz (who unsurprisingly looks like a douche with the one black eye) are up on gettyimages.

Update:

Shakira...well her shoes are nice.
Pixie Lott looks OK.
Leona Lewis looks great, but the outfit is a little questionable. Maybe I might like it if I saw the outfit more clearer.
Oh my god, can't The Hills cast just go away? I hope it's only just Brody there.
The Hoff is a has-been. He's just relevant any more.
Miranda Cosgrove dresses better than most people her age.
Daniel Merriweather. :blush:

well juliette looks cool....like herself. the rest are pretty mind numbing. can't wait to see argento though!

the nominees are boring though. no nods to fever ray,pj harvey and john parish,sonic youth,bat for lashes....all have had an outstanding year. royksopp was nominated in this obscure "who cares?" regional category list but lost. i feel like awards for music are generally stupid because they rarely award true artists only entertainers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyonce's performance

my screencaps

Jay-z's performance (Where's Alicia?:huh:)

Beyonce won Best Song

my screencaps

Best New Act - Lady Gaga:woot::woot:

myscreencaps

Beyonce is wearing Atelier Versace F/W 09.10 and Shakira is wearing Versace S/S 2010 shoes :woot:

So Lady Gaga wasn't there? I was really only looking forward to her. Seriously the red carpet was naff!

Katy Perry in Viktor & Rolf SS 2010

myscreencaps

No Lolasvet, Gaga wasn't there. I was looking forward to seeing her too. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Boring Awards!And without Gaga...I was waiting for her for so long to perform at these awards but...

I guess Gaga is busy promoting her new album, The Fame Monster.

The UK are behind with broadcasting of course, and they just showed Beyonce now.

I was waiting for somebody to wear one of those Viktor&Rolf dresses. It seems that Katy Perry got there first. It was one of my favourite Spring collections.

Best Male - Eminem :doh:
(he is working hard in the studio so he couldn't be there)

Shakira's performance^_^

my screencaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->