• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2009 MTV Europe Music Awards

Geeee
Missed it, I guess ... which song, please ?
No idea. I turned my television on at the last seconds of their performance.

Best Female - Beyonce^_^

myscreencaps

Best Video - Beyonce (Single Ladies:woot:)

She thanked Jay - Z for putting a ring on it.:lol:

Katy Perry on a swing and moon.

U2 performing again (Bloody Sunday) + Jay - Z

my screencaps

^Good for you !

The show is over, I guess. Very good performance of U2 in the final !

Another cringe-worthy and annoyingly patronising Jacko tribute. Even worse considering the Jonas Brothers are presenting the tribute to him.

Which bands played already ? and which songs btw ?

Can't believe Tokyo Hotel won over Green Day and Black eyed peas, Kings of Leon etc. What a hell is this !

I KNOW!!! Tokio hotel ar ethe most overrated most crappest band on the planet. The award should have gone to green day.

Marchesa dress is gorgeous, but I would choose it to go to the Oscars ceremony, not MTV Europe Music Awards.

Shakira's outfit is boring (shoes are horrible beyond the words), but she looks good from the neck up.

As for Beyonce, can't believe she's wearing red stockings on the stage. It's something Britney would wear. Looks rather cheap.:doh:

^^ Oh nice, Know your enemy they play a lot and the first video clip they made of the new album was with that song, if I'm not mistaken. Their album is the best rock album of the year, they still can deliver some good music, what I don't like is that they are very negative, their songs are always full of hate ... I will eventually watch their performance.
Tokyo Hotel aren't anything, nor Gaga, nor Jonas etc.

Don't even know why Katy hosted it ?
Oh well ...

Well, I am happy for Tokio Hotel :D

And especially that a European band wins a EuropeanMusic Award!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->