64th Annual Cannes International Film Festival

pavonine

Reaction score
Well, it's about to begin in a couple of hours, so I thought a thread was warranted. :smile: It'd be interesting to see who wears what.

Midnight in Paris - Photocall:

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Rachel McAdams

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Lea Seydoux

daylife

I was just wondering if anyone was going to start a thread. Thanks! :flower:

^No problem!

x610.jpg
610x.jpg

Uma Thurman, Jude Law and Robert de Niro

Puss in Boots - Photocall:
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Salma Hayek

daylife

Uma looks great (except for those sunglasses).

Can't wait for models!!!!! Bianca Balti will be there and Eva Riccobono confirmed she'll be at the Roberto Cavalli's store opening and she'll do shooting for the designer! To me Eva was the winner last year with all her amazing looks..Dior, Pucci etc!
Naomi plus Mrs.Sozzani: Fashion For Relief Japan Appeal 2011

:woot::woot:

From left: Salma Hayek (in Gucci S/S 2011), Robert De Niro, Uma Thurman (in Louis Vuitton S/S 2011), Jude Law, Emir Kusturica

Melanie Laurent, Claudia Cardinale, Bernardo Bertolucci, Gong Li, Charlotte Le Bon, Rachel McAdams

vogue.it

Both Uma and Selma look great. Thanks for all the pictures.

Note to the mods: Perhaps it'd be best if the topic could be retitled as The Cannes Film Festival, removing the red carpet fashion. That bit seems a bit silly now, given even photocalls and other events will be covered in this thread. :smile:

Uma looks fab, we're going to get a lot of her. Salma looks great though she does look a bit like the Little Shop of Horrors is trying to devour her! It's a lot on her shoulders for someone so small! Do we know who's going to be there on behalf of L'Oreal this year? They always bring out some interesting names. Don't know about Doutzen, obviously no Evangeline this year though

Thurman and McAdams look fab! When are the Jolie/Pitt getting there?

I loved Rachel and Uma's looks, both amazing. Salma is O.K in that gucci, can't wait for Penelope!

Yay for Uma Thurman! Have missed her cool glamour; haven't seen much of her in so long!

Antonio Banderas & Salma Hayek @ "Puss in Boots" Photocall - May 11, 2011

oPZ6k.jpg
rNo6E.jpg

1Ac62.jpg
WVa65.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

Jury Photocall - May 11, 2011

Olivier Assayas, Linn Ullmann, Jude Law, Martina Gusman, Uma Thurman, Robert De Niro, Nansun Shi, Mahamat Saleh Haroun, Johnnie To
drLov.jpg

DZAi2.jpg

Robert De Niro, Uma Thurman and Jude Law
FU5F2.jpg

iUjkR.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

I only like the white dress from Rachel McAdams.... Salma Hayke red dress is hideous!

Everyone's looking great so far! love the mood of Cannes, such a happy faces!. :lol::heart:

My favorite so far has got to be Lea.. she seriously has one of the most beautiful faces in the business right now.. and there isn't a hair color that doesn't suit her!. envy!.

Midnight in Paris - Premiere:

J0XgO.jpg

Uma Thurman

XgVRD.jpg
WP9M5.jpg

Karolina Kurkova

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member