A.P.C. S/S 08 Paris

No, the clothes are not unisex. They sometimes use the same material or style for men or women, but cut it appropriately for the sex. A perfect example of this is the Summer peacoat for mens that's on the website right now. They did that same jacket for women this past fall in plaid wool with a furry lamb wool collar.

I really love the sailor striped long sleeve t-shirt. Has anyone bought it?
What's it like?

At APC I love men t-shirts and polos. On a girl they're very flattering.

rainy mornings- I have seen the men's version in person- the fabric is quite thick. It reminds me of the kind of fabric that stretches out of shape like old rugby shirts from the 70s. I haven't seen the women's version so I don't know if they used the same material...

No, the clothes are not unisex. They sometimes use the same material or style for men or women, but cut it appropriately for the sex. A perfect example of this is the Summer peacoat for mens that's on the website right now. They did that same jacket for women this past fall in plaid wool with a furry lamb wool collar.

Ah, I see. That makes perfect sense. Their label as a whole is known for having nondescript pieces but I didn't think it would be to the point of crossing so called lines of gender.

The thing for women is that they can play with proportions and they can wear men's shirts and leggings or others. This new season of the collection for men hasn't really caught my attention being that the men's 2006 and 2007 were great. Women on the other hand have always stood out.

I really love the sailor striped long sleeve t-shirt. Has anyone bought it?
What's it like?

I got one of the sailor tee's and the breton stripe jumper. They are gorgeous but slightly on the short side, I got an xs which is my usual side but I'd prefer them both to be a couple of inches longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->