Agyness Deyn voted the most annoying person of 2008

i'm not british and i don't read her or see her on tabloids here.
so far as i've seen, i kinda like her eccentric style
she don't care what people say, she's young, she's got the body, why shouldn't she try every style she wants.
if i have face and body like her, i would dress crazier than her LOL

completely agree!:heart:

To be honest, I have to disagree with the majority of people on here and the other majority on the internet who constantly cry out lame Laura-Hollins-Lol-U-SUQ~* chants. I'm not a big Agyness fan but she looks swell, is very confident and seems to live a happy life. She doesn't say offensive things in the media and has been a style icon for many young girls. I don't see what's so annoying about that. If you don't like her, then ignore her. Personally I think that insignificant BBC channel should've picked a girl such as Katy Perry, Kelly Osbourne or the like. Or someone like Johnny bloody Borrell, who was way more annoying in 2008. They > Deyn, when it comes to being annoying and having an annoying face/style/everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
it never came across me of Agyness being annoying. overrated:yes. annoying:not really.

^ agreed. not sure if she's annoying...don't know here and usually only see photos of her, not read quotes from her. but overrated. DEFINITELY!!!!! i am so over her and the whole "movement" around her. that neon club kid look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->